• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Aaaaand now she made up an excuse that she hasnt been feeling well so she doesnt want to talk politics anymore. How convenient.

send her this

1c06fdd97543551be827186981e99870.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think I will quietly unfriend and we can both live peacefully.

I hope she is back in the hospital for something minor on election day. Its better for the country if she cant get to the polls.

Stupid idiots.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I will quietly unfriend and we can both live peacefully.

I hope she is back in the hospital for something minor on election day. Its better for the country if she cant get to the polls.

Stupid idiots.
    She can probably get 5 or 6 mail-in ballots to send in, just in case she can't make it to the polls.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    But It is all Trump's fault. You just dont understand that.

currently trying to debate my older distant cousin on FB. Its not working. First, she only responds to me every 4 years or so. When I start talking politics and I dare talk bad about the democrat candidate. LOL

So far she has only said that she is voting for her because she cant vote Trump. Every time I point out how bad she is, she fails to counter with any logic. When I pointed out that I dont LIKE Trump, but he isnt a marxist dictator wannabe, so he gets my vote, she suggested I vote blue so I dont have to vote for him. "Sweetheart, the only time you will see me voting blue is after I'm dead.

I finally asked her which policies of hers caused her to earn her vote. So far she hasnt responded. I think I broke her brain.

I'll probably give her a few days to respond and then unfriend. She literally only pops up when I dare offend her sensibilities as a mindless D lever puller. Doesnt like or laugh at funny stuff I post. Nothing just scrolls past until I trigger her. LOL I think I can do without that.
    Ask her if she voted for her during the Democratic primary, if she believes that the Hoe will be a good president.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's starting, Wapo is denouncing joe in an article pushing their differences. I don't think it will be long before we'll see all of big media doing it's best to show that the last 4 years are all joe's fault. People who 6 weeks ago were defending everything about him will be condemning him to protect the image kamal of Arc, the country's new savior from orange hitler.

I give Jim Clyburn a short time to completely reverse his earlier ardent positive opinions of joe and join the dog pile. The memory holes in the ministry of truth will be working overtime to erase her connections to anything joe in the last 4 years.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I give Jim Clyburn a short time to completely reverse his earlier ardent positive opinions of joe and join the dog pile. The memory holes in the ministry of truth will be working overtime to erase her connections to anything joe in the last 4 years.
    And I say again,
    "Oh what tangled webs we weave
    when first we practice to deceive "

Top Bottom