• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I just don’t get it why minorities, black people in particular, continue to vote Democrap in cities like Chicago, Detroit, Newark, Camden, Philadelphia, San Francisco, LA, Seattle, Portland, OR, and the like? (Rhetorical question folks!) These cities have turned into absolute $hit holes under Democrap control. The Democraps clearly have done zero to make lives better for minorities yet the minorities continue to vote Democrap.
    So it begs the question: Will these people ever wake up and try something different? :dunno:
    I also feel that for decades they have been told that republicans are racist.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I just don’t get it why minorities, black people in particular, continue to vote Democrap in cities like Chicago, Detroit, Newark, Camden, Philadelphia, San Francisco, LA, Seattle, Portland, OR, and the like? (Rhetorical question folks!) These cities have turned into absolute $hit holes under Democrap control. The Democraps clearly have done zero to make lives better for minorities yet the minorities continue to vote Democrap.
    So it begs the question: Will these people ever wake up and try something different? :dunno:
    Back in 1964, Malcolm X called out the "political chumps" that mindlessly voted Democrat.

If they didn't listen to Malcolm then, their descendants today aren't going to be interested in what he said either.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    All of the negatives are irrelevant in the pink haze, as long as big lefty money keeps paying, big media keeps fabricating, and the machine keeps cheating, the election is over, just like the primary.

All that is left is the surprise release of the 9 dogs in Animal Farm. The pink haze will be replaced with a red one.

L2FwcGhvc3RpbmdfcHJvZC9ibG9icy9BRW5CMlVxZUJzR0cyUENNMHFCLTk0SlJzNFJmOTVMWTF1aVlEZ2hWYmIxbDBvYl...jpg

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

But It is all Trump's fault. You just dont understand that.

currently trying to debate my older distant cousin on FB. Its not working. First, she only responds to me every 4 years or so. When I start talking politics and I dare talk bad about the democrat candidate. LOL

So far she has only said that she is voting for her because she cant vote Trump. Every time I point out how bad she is, she fails to counter with any logic. When I pointed out that I dont LIKE Trump, but he isnt a marxist dictator wannabe, so he gets my vote, she suggested I vote blue so I dont have to vote for him. "Sweetheart, the only time you will see me voting blue is after I'm dead.

I finally asked her which policies of hers caused her to earn her vote. So far she hasnt responded. I think I broke her brain.

I'll probably give her a few days to respond and then unfriend. She literally only pops up when I dare offend her sensibilities as a mindless D lever puller. Doesnt like or laugh at funny stuff I post. Nothing just scrolls past until I trigger her. LOL I think I can do without that.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    But It is all Trump's fault. You just dont understand that.

currently trying to debate my older distant cousin on FB. Its not working. First, she only responds to me every 4 years or so. When I start talking politics and I dare talk bad about the democrat candidate. LOL

So far she has only said that she is voting for her because she cant vote Trump. Every time I point out how bad she is, she fails to counter with any logic. When I pointed out that I dont LIKE Trump, but he isnt a marxist dictator wannabe, so he gets my vote, she suggested I vote blue so I dont have to vote for him. "Sweetheart, the only time you will see me voting blue is after I'm dead.

I finally asked her which policies of hers caused her to earn her vote. So far she hasnt responded. I think I broke her brain.

I'll probably give her a few days to respond and then unfriend. She literally only pops up when I dare offend her sensibilities as a mindless D lever puller. Doesnt like or laugh at funny stuff I post. Nothing just scrolls past until I trigger her. LOL I think I can do without that.
    Always get a giggle when libs get "triggered".
    I believe the left coined that buzz word, and I find it ironic that anti-2a's get "triggerd".
    :lmfao:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I'm debating whether to poke the bear by mentioning that she is one of the reasons why the 19th amendment was a bad idea as I unfriend her for being what is effectively a troll.
    Aaaaand now she made up an excuse that she hasnt been feeling well so she doesnt want to talk politics anymore. How convenient.

Top Bottom