• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She wanted to be replaced by a choice of the first woman President. Thankfully, that did not work out so well for her.

I didn't even think of that.
    I knew she thought she'd be replaced by a Democrat, but the 1st woman president... yup that would have been a feather in her cap.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    A sort of a feather for traitors. Ancient leftist hag clings to the bench until it can be replaced by the first commie female grifter to squat in the WH.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A sort of a feather for traitors. Ancient leftist hag clings to the bench until it can be replaced by the first commie female grifter to squat in the WH.

I certainly don't agree with some of RGB's decisions or her interpretation of the law in some cases, but by all accounts she is a thoughtful, respectful woman who is very well respected for her legal mind and overall demeanor. I don't exactly think she can be described as a "hag."

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I certainly don't agree with some of RGB's decisions or her interpretation of the law in some cases, but by all accounts she is a thoughtful, respectful woman who is very well respected for her legal mind and overall demeanor. I don't exactly think she can be described as a "hag."

I Hate her decisions and also it doesn't show very good moral character staying in the job when she's not fit for it. I'm dealing with several people over 80 now and I don't have the background to psychoanalyze them but they hold onto positions of power like their life depends on it. It has brought the Methodist church to ruin because people with diminished mental capacity get taken in by snake oil salesmen.

So for such an important job if she really was of good character she would step down an admit that her physical body is not outlasting her "brilliant" mind.

The problem with all forms of government is only when each individual in the Gov't is a Morally pure and selfless person can you get the best out of the process. And right now we have a den of snakes. I've had talks with my representative and when they went in as freshmen they were Ni-ave and it was a shock to find out that DC is all about Favors and building up Political currency and you spend your first 2 terms just doing enough favors for the incumbents that you can start doing the good you intended to do but by then your part of the system

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

You may describe her anyway you want. She has publicly trashed the constitution and is thought to be thoughtful and respectful by people who don't respect it and applaud her decisions. I choose to disagree and describe as I choose.

I think BigRed has the demeanor down.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ironically, Ginsberg is the justice who handled the preliminary motions for the New York case in front of the Supreme Court. Despite the appearance of being against the 2A, she's handled that case appropriately.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/18-280.html

Application (17A1393) granted by Justice Ginsburg extending the time to file until August 3, 2018.
    Application (17A1393) granted by Justice Ginsburg extending the time to file until September 4, 2018.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

Wikipedia says you are wrong.

A hag is a wizened old woman, or a kind of fairy or goddess having the appearance of such a woman, often found in folklore and children's tales such as Hansel and Gretel.[SUP][1][/SUP] Hags are often seen as malevolent, but may also be one of the chosen forms of shapeshifting deities, such as the Morrígan or Badb, who are seen as neither wholly beneficent nor malevolent.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP]

Injess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2019
    Columbus
    Isn’t this her 3rd bout with cancer? I want to know how she survived the pancreatic cancer and now the lung cancer. I also think she should only be allowed to use obama-care for her medical needs since she thinks it’s constitutional.

Top Bottom