• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Isn’t this her 3rd bout with cancer? I want to know how she survived the pancreatic cancer and now the lung cancer. I also think she should only be allowed to use obama-care for her medical needs since she thinks it’s constitutional.

Have you seen the end of the movie Constantine? She probably had similar help with her cancer

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Isn’t this her 3rd bout with cancer? I want to know how she survived the pancreatic cancer and now the lung cancer. I also think she should only be allowed to use obama-care for her medical needs since she thinks it’s constitutional.
    225px-Ginsberg_and_Bjork.png

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Her string broke again..... or was it a servo. Not sure what model they're using.

They'll have her repaired and propped back up in a jiffy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Her string broke again..... or was it a servo. Not sure what model they're using.

They'll have her repaired and propped back up in a jiffy.

Once she dies, her skeleton will remain on the supreme court an inexplicably manage to vote straight left wing on every single case.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The left is going to go off the deep end when she's gone from the court, whether it be from illness, retirement, or worse.
    If something does happen in the next several months they will be screaming about how you can't nominate a justice during a presidential election cycle.

Of course, it would change the narrative away from impeachment, for a day or so...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The left is going to go off the deep end when she's gone from the court, whether it be from illness, retirement, or worse.
    If something does happen in the next several months they will be screaming about how you can't nominate a justice during a presidential election cycle.

Of course, it would change the narrative away from impeachment, for a day or so...

It'll at least be more entertaining to watch than this impeachment garbage.

Top Bottom