• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I could see it used as a bargaining tool.

Give me a wall, I'll give you a moderate SCOTUS nominee.

That would be a terrible bargain.

David Souter.

(I respect the man as a judge, but he ended up a far different justice than what GHW Bush expected.)

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Latest:

Update on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg from #SCOTUS: No evidence of any remaining disease, no further treatment required, recovery from surgery remains on track, but she will continue to work from home next week, participating in cases based on briefs & oral argument transcripts.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I wonder what it feels like to have millions of people so concerned for your health for reasons so totally apart from your well-being.

Not trying to be judgmental, I just think it's interesting.

Last edited:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Latest: Update on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg from #SCOTUS: No evidence of any remaining disease, no further treatment required, recovery from surgery remains on track, but she will continue to work from home next week, participating in cases based on briefs & oral argument transcripts.

Translation, she died in surgery and they're playing "Weekend at Ginsburg's" until 2021 or they Impeach Trump and then Pence.

I wonder what it feels like to have millions of people so concerned for your health for reasons so totally apart from your well-being.

I for one wish her a happy retirement... which she needs to do before she has no time left with which to retire... she'll barely live to see the end of Trump's first and certainly not his possible second term.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

SCOTUS Justices aren't real people. It only matters what their individual seat on the bench represents. It's a sad commentary that should'nt be necessary but that's what happens when Justices let politics and party ideologies get their foot in the door.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Pretty sure DIFI has 43 women lined up who will swear any female candidate proposed by Trump raped them when they were children.

Insert purple if you think it is needed.

Top Bottom