• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Pretty sure DIFI has 43 women lined up who will swear any female candidate proposed by Trump raped them when they were children.

Insert purple if you think it is needed.

I just hope they're better looking than the last ones being that we're going to see them plastered everywhere 24/7 until the judge is official.

If there's a delay this time, get ready for riots. :bash:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Translation, she died in surgery and they're playing "Weekend at Ginsburg's" until 2021 or they Impeach Trump and then Pence.

I for one wish her a happy retirement... which she needs to do before she has no time left with which to retire... she'll barely live to see the end of Trump's first and certainly not his possible second term.

50434584_614956042274648_5698950357980282880_o.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    As I understand it, her thoughts on 2A are that it is for militias only. (Guess it should read "right of the militia" instead of "right of the people") That alone shuts me off to her and disgusts me that someone thinking like that could be on SCOTUS.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    As I understand it, her thoughts on 2A are that it is for militias only. (Guess it should read "right of the militia" instead of "right of the people") That alone shuts me off to her and disgusts me that someone thinking like that could be on SCOTUS.

Amazes me people don’t understand the “what” = militia, is made up of the “who” = the people, & shall not be infringed! It’s very straight forward.

Tried Ed to explain that to a liberal, her response “Well, you aren’t part of a militia”! I asked if I was a people? She responded “of course”, I tried again, she just chose to listen to respond, not to learn

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Amazes me people don’t understand the “what” = militia, is made up of the “who” = the people, & shall not be infringed! It’s very straight forward.

Tried Ed to explain that to a liberal, her response “Well, you aren’t part of a militia”! I asked if I was a people? She responded “of course”, I tried again, she just chose to listen to respond, not to learn

Well depending on the state, you may be both a "people" and the "militia" (well organized?).

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

According to The Militia Act of 1792 every white able bodied citizen from 18 to 45 shall be enrolled in the militia.

You were also required to basically arm yourself along with all the supplies you would need. I believe on brief reading that you needed at least 24 balls and a quarter pound of powder.

Link: https://www.mountvernon.org/education/primary-sources-2/article/militia-act-of-1792/

Regards,

Doug

PS - This also meant you didn't have a right to privacy. They could come in and inspect your required gear.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The 2A does not explicitly say "The Right of the people to keep and bear arms (as part of a militia only) shall not be infringed" Some people interpret that to be the case because of the prefatory language "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security a free State"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Didn't she say something to Egypt when they were writing a constitution that they should NOT look to the United States Constitution for guidance but instead other "better" places like africa or canada?

I'm pretty sure that was what she was endorsing. Great representative and interpreter of the Constitution there. :rolleyes:

I bet those others don't have that pesky 2nd Amendment thing.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Left also believes that when the Fourth Amendment says "The right of the people to be secure in their persons..." means you can ban "hate speech" and override the First Amendment.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

According to The Militia Act of 1792 every white able bodied citizen from 18 to 45 shall be enrolled in the militia.

You were also required to basically arm yourself along with all the supplies you would need. I believe on brief reading that you needed at least 24 balls and a quarter pound of powder.

Link: https://www.mountvernon.org/education/primary-sources-2/article/militia-act-of-1792/

Regards,

Doug

PS - This also meant you didn't have a right to privacy. They could come in and inspect your required gear.

The 2A does not explicitly say "The Right of the people to keep and bear arms (as part of a militia only) shall not be infringed" Some people interpret that to be the case because of the prefatory language "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security a free State"

I have a go-to resorce I like to share with people who think 2A is reserved soley for militias.

It's a scholarly thesis full of citations to case law and the writings of our founding fathers. It's a very thorough document and an interesting read.

I started a discussion thread about it a few months ago but it didn't get much traction. There's a link to the source paper in the OP.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...a-founding-fathers-origin-gun-control-am.html

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

You were also required to basically arm yourself along with all the supplies you would need. I believe on brief reading that
    you needed at least 24 balls and a quarter pound of powder.

Regards,

Doug

PS - This also meant you didn't have a right to privacy.
    They could come in and inspect your required gear.

I would be found wanting... I only have two.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    She wanted to be replaced by a choice of the first woman President. Thankfully, that did not work out so well for her.

If she had an inkling that Trump would win, she would have retired in enough time for BHO to appoint her replacement.....whoops.

Top Bottom