• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I told my wife if we ever Divorce I will never be re-Married....

Mainly cause I had a lot more fun single... :D

that AND because you wont be able to afford a new wife with alimony & or child support :xmad:
    getting a divorce isnt gonna be an option for me even if I wanted one. its just too expensive of a mistake to make in my opinion. Id rather sleep in my garage the rest of my life than to pay alimony to a woman.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    It was me?!

Yep, it was you ;) Clearly you're the instigator in this thread. Thats it, case closed, someone bring me a jack and coke.

One day the world will find a cure for whatever it is Soze has......until then, like Herpes we just have to ignore it and hope it goes away. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'd like to know the exact ratio of assets to income that guarantees a man is dirty.

Also, it's funny that we are being told that we are judged by the company we keep by those same people that tell us they can't be judged by their coworkers.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'd like to know the exact ratio of assets to income that guarantees a man is dirty.

Also, it's funny that we are being told that we are judged by the company we keep by those same people that tell us they can't be judged by their coworkers.

Nobody can tell me the ratio?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Nobody can tell me the ratio?

It's not that simple. It's not a ratio problem as much as it is an algebra mixture problem. The third element is just how much you or someone close to you has gotten the attention of law enforcement. The more of that element, the less the ratio has to be.

Another element is how badly law enforcement screwed up when it no knock raided and killed you. The ratios shrink right down the more of that element you have.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It's not that simple. It's not a ratio problem as much as it is an algebra mixture problem. The third element is just how much you or someone close to you has gotten the attention of law enforcement. The more of that element, the less the ratio has to be.

Another element is how badly law enforcement screwed up when it no knock raided and killed you. The ratios shrink right down the more of that element you have.

Maybe we should start serving warrants on public officials who enter public office with little to nothing and leave millionaires.

I had a coworker who had a shady past help me move my furniture into my new house. I've got the wife and daughter on guard duty now.

So, if I ever become suspect, is Blart actually going to research how I got the money to pay for a house that's unreasonable for my income or is he simply going to say "ain't no way a factory worker can afford that house" and the warrant is issued?

Ain't nobody's ****ing business how I bought my house. What's next, we all have to get a permit for any expenditures over $100 to verify that it's not dirty money?

Still curious how the peasants' company reflects on them but not on the King's men.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Maybe we should start serving warrants on public officials who enter public office with little to nothing and leave millionaires.

I had a coworker who had a shady past help me move my furniture into my new house. I've got the wife and daughter on guard duty now.

So, if I ever become suspect, is Blart actually going to research how I got the money to pay for a house that's unreasonable for my income or is he simply going to say "ain't no way a factory worker can afford that house" and the warrant is issued?

Ain't nobody's ****ing business how I bought my house. What's next, we all have to get a permit for any expenditures over $100 to verify that it's not dirty money?

Still curious how the peasants' company reflects on them but not on the King's men.

Why not a couple of Years ago we got to Talk to a DEA Agent on why we bought Anhydrous by the Tons... :rolleyes:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Everyone should be careful with the company they keep.

Does this warning apply to law enforcement or just the brown people?

The affidavit is troubling, less than anticipatory. Fair probability of a crime because he had a brother and was in a truck with furniture wrap in it?

Top Bottom