• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Oh I see... he should have known he was gonna get gunned down by an incompetant, trigger happy, monkey effin' a football Swat brigdade. :n00b:

Oh my goodness. I actually laughed out loud at that mental imagery.

And I tried to rep ya for it too, but I have to spread it around some more first.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ever heard of this thing called Monthly Payments? Wait.. never mind. Of course not. When have you bothered to let FACTS stop you? Never is the correct answer..... I've learned to never leave an unanswered question with you even when everyone knows it's rhetorical. I'm sure that none of the money from his two tours in Iraq helped pay for that either.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    That was posted right after the story came out. No one had any of the current information.

Ah, so in other words, you were completely ignorant of what happened, speculated, turned out to be entirely wrong, and now you're changing your story?

Good thing you aren't going to tell us, "Told you so." You would be the first person to be digitally laughed off of INGO.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    will you all please stop quoting keyser so he goes away for good now he's on my ignore list. lol its so nice. i need to do this more often. i can tolerate most people but this guy takes the cake. i couldnt take it anymore.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    will you all please stop quoting keyser so he goes away for good now he's on my ignore list. lol its so nice. i need to do this more often. i can tolerate most people but this guy takes the cake. i couldnt take it anymore.

i'LL change it to "blah blah blah I am the only one right" from now on JUST FOR YOU! :):

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It would take nearly three years of him investing 100% of his 41k salary to pay for his vehicles. Do you honestly think he was not involved?

Never known many Combat Soldiers have you?!

At one point in time, I had a new Porsche 911S4, a new factory custom Harley, a custom built Jeep and lifted custom trail camper, oh and my new dually pickup. That was on a $40K salary, all earned through sweat and tears too...

So since I had nicer toys than you do I must be a ****ing crook huh...
    Jealousy strikes again...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Just so you can stay caught up on the drama... :):

That is the kinda friend I am... :D
    I'm not going to say I told you so.

Read the PC affidavit. Looks like the former marine was hood rich.Had previous weapons charges....Law caught up with him and the I'm not going to jail mentality took over...... and that is the gospel.

I'm that retarded. I read it again. He did have a weapons charge that was dropped. He was associated with some pretty shady people. Not punishable by death but he should have known it would catch up with him.

That was posted right after the story came out. No one had any of the current information.

It would take nearly three years of him investing 100% of his 41k salary to pay for his vehicles. Do you honestly think he was not involved?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

At one point in time, I had a new Porsche 911S4, a new factory custom Harley, a custom built Jeep and lifted custom trail camper, oh and my new dually pickup. That was on a $40K salary, all earned through sweat and tears too...

yeah those were the days. then I got married and a kid, and our first house, then a second (all homes are money pits) :):

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

Wow. I'm jealous. Don't even think about listing your firearm collection. This isn't IN Car Owners, you show off. ;)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    yeah those were the days. then I got married and a kid :):
    I know I still cry about some of the toys I no longer have...
    Sigh... :(
    Wow. I'm jealous. Don't even think about listing your firearm collection. This isn't IN Car Owners, you show off. ;)
    Hey when you think you are going to be dead before you turn 25 who cares about saving... ;)

And as Ranger pointed out I also am no married and she tells me how to spend "Our" money... :(

Is it to early to start drinking?! :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I know I still cry about some of the toys I no longer have...
    Sigh... :(

Hey when you think you are going to be dead before you turn 25 who cares about saving... ;)

And as Ranger pointed out I also am no married and she tells me how to spend "Our" money... :(

Is it to early to start drinking?!
    :dunno:

:laugh::laugh: I already tried that way. I still blame getting married on the drinking :laugh::laugh: now that im sober I'm like ... WTF did I do that for, LMAO

Also, I would just like to have all the money back that I spent on booze and strippers when I was in the military. I cant even imagine how much it would be. it would be a couple years base pay at least im sure.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm that retarded.
    I think through out this long drawn out deal with all the various threads and postings on this event, I have finally found something that Me and ol' Keyser can agree upon.

Top Bottom