• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'm trying to find a report where an armed gun owner was NOT injured or killed by police on entry via a good or bad warrant, no knock or mistaken address, etc.

It seems like LEO entering a house would have the advantage of body armor and allow a possible encounter with an armed good guy homeowner the chance to drop the weapon.

So far my search is coming up blank.

Just trying to see if there is a way out of a bad situation here. Help me out.

The problem you're going to run into is the relative rarity of the police getting the address wrong. Also, the police will always claim the guy they shot wasn't a good guy. The rarity makes this a problem not easily understood through statistics.

There have been a couple posted on this board. One involved a guy who came downstairs with a golf club upon hearing his door being kicked in, and who was shot by the cops. He wasn't the guy they were looking for.

The LEOs here explained that it was a good shoot. While I'm not sure I can blame the actual officers who shot, calling it a good shoot is to me the entire problem.

Top Bottom