• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I read the affidavit.

IMHO that warrant should have been served by Joe Friday and Officer Gannon.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm not going to say I told you so.

That they busted down the door of an innocent man, shot him to death because of their lack of training and then let him bleed out all for a poorly planned fishing expedition?

I sure don't remember you EVER saying that.:rolleyes:

Or maybe that he had no criminal record, was not involved in a drug ring and was definately not part of a home invasion crew.

I sure don't remember you ever saying that either. I do remember you telling everyone that he got what he deserved, and he brought this all on himself. I sure don't see that in this. Show me where I'm wrong.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    That they busted down the door of an innocent man, shot him to death because of their lack of training and then let him bleed out all for a poorly planned fishing expedition?

I sure don't remember you EVER saying that.:rolleyes:

Or maybe that he had no criminal record, was not involved in a drug ring and was definately not part of a home invasion crew.

I sure don't remember you ever saying that either. I do remember you telling everyone that he got what he deserved, and he brought this all on himself. I sure don't see that in this. Show me where I'm wrong.

Read the PC affidavit. Looks like the former marine was hood rich.Had previous weapons charges....Law caught up with him and the I'm not going to jail mentality took over...... and that is the gospel.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Read the PC affidavit. Looks like the former marine was hood rich. Everything in his mammas name...getting welfare from the state while slinging dope on the side...Had previous weapons charges....Law caught up with him and the I'm not going to jail mentality took over...... and that is the gospel.

he had no criminal record. The charge for possesion was dropped as he was a passenger in someone else's car. He was working 12 hour shifts at the copper mine.... hardly "living off welfare". He had no dope, had never been seen with dope and had no connections to dope other than his brother who WAS slinging dope.

Yeah... I think you really need to try going back to school. Maybe they can teach you english. Surely you are messing with us. No one can be that retarded can they?

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    he had no criminal record. The charge for possesion was dropped as he was a passenger in someone else's car. He was working 12 hour shifts at the copper mine.... hardly "living off welfare". He had no dope, had never been seen with dope and had no connections to dope other than his brother who WAS slinging dope.

Yeah... I think you really need to try going back to school. Maybe they can teach you english. Surely you are messing with us. No one can be that retarded can they?

I'm that retarded. I read it again. He did have a weapons charge that was dropped. He was associated with some pretty shady people. Not punishable by death but he should have known it would catch up with him.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm that retarded. I read it again. He did have a weapons charge that was dropped. He was associated with some pretty shady people. Not punishable by death but he should have known it would catch up with him.

"associated with"... it was his BROTHER. Who do you know that turns their back on their family that easily? I don't even HAVE siblings but I wouldn't turn my back on my wife's brothers. THey're your FAMILY. Do you know that he wasn't trying to get his brother out of the drug scene? Your arrogance just sickens me.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Are you honestly telling us that you believe a man is guilty for nothing more than the associations he keeps or the acquaintances he may have?

I'm sorry, but a man who is doing nothing wrong other than being friendly to ne'er-do-wells shouldn't have to worry that an over-zealous police force might kick in his door one day.

I seriously have to wonder if you aren't a little bit jealous about not being a part of that action.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

SOOOO....

Let me ask you a question I asked earlier.
    So since someone might have a relative or friend that is shady that allows me and mine to be suspect as well?!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh I see... he should have known he was gonna get gunned down by an incompetant, trigger happy, monkey effin' a football Swat brigdade. :n00b:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    SOOOO....

Let me ask you a question I asked earlier.
    So since someone might have a relative or friend that is shady that allows me and mine to be suspect as well?!

Yep. You are supposed to drop all friends or relatives or any aquaintances after you do an exhaustive background search.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'm not going to say I told you so.

For those of you who aren't familiar with, exactly what, Keyser Soze has told us so far...

Don't just read the story. Think about the words. 61 out of 70 shots landed. They obviously had sight alignment. This was not a split second type shoot. You would see something like 15/70. Chances are Guerena had the rifle on his person and was neutralized when he pointed it.

:laugh:

So from what I read swat officers found everything they were looking for; guns, body armor, police uniform

Notice how they did not mention drugs yet people are still think this is a drug issue. Looks like this dead guy was part of a home invasion "crew" that used police to force entry and take peoples S#$% . This story is a perfect example of why I have a hard time reading some of what you guys post. Absolutely no thought into it. I'll admit I tend to side toward the side of law enforcement my mind is still somewhat open.

Pretty much everything you said was wrong. lol. :p

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You forgot one:
    Read the PC affidavit. Looks like the former marine was hood rich. Everything in his mammas name...getting welfare from the state while slinging dope on the side...Had previous weapons charges....Law caught up with him and the I'm not going to jail mentality took over...... and that is the gospel.

Top Bottom