• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Bless you guys hearts. I had set up three trades to execute Saturday. Based on this thread this morning I canceled all three. Appears to have saved my ***!
    I was in Mississippi until 2 am yesterday morning, no cell and no internet for the last few days, unless I went into town.

I spoke to my money man this morning. LOLOLOLOL I asked you busy right now??? He sighed... I asked him before I left on that trip to see whats not done well the last year or so to sell it, as I was planning to do a large dispersal today or tomorrow to my kids.
    For now its gonna be half of what I had planned to do.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And bitcoin is backed with what?
    • Energy expended to secure the network: The computational power and energy invested in maintaining the Bitcoin network and verifying transactions.
    • Mathematics and cryptography: The underlying algorithms and encryption techniques that enable secure, decentralized, and censorship-resistant transactions.
    • Scarcity: The limited supply of Bitcoin, capped at 21 million, which helps maintain its value.
    • Demand: The market demand for Bitcoin, driven by its perceived value as a store of value, medium of exchange, and unit of account.
    • Blockchain technology: The decentralized, distributed ledger that records all transactions, ensuring transparency and immutability

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    They should at least make it entertaining and set themselves on fire first.
    Like jumping of a Yardarm on a Viking ship!!!
    I was thinking of Denethor son of Ecthelion

main-qimg-b37ba48ccee19737966dfd197a58f6d5

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    They should at least make it entertaining and set themselves on fire first.
    Hopefully Democrats will start jumping off tall buildings because this mess in the stock market and fears of a recession are all because of the Democrat libturd economic policies and government spending by Democrats out of control.
    Period! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom