• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    • Energy expended to secure the network: The computational power and energy invested in maintaining the Bitcoin network and verifying transactions.
    • Mathematics and cryptography: The underlying algorithms and encryption techniques that enable secure, decentralized, and censorship-resistant transactions.
    • Scarcity: The limited supply of Bitcoin, capped at 21 million, which helps maintain its value.
    • Demand: The market demand for Bitcoin, driven by its perceived value as a store of value, medium of exchange, and unit of account.
    • Blockchain technology: The decentralized, distributed ledger that records all transactions, ensuring transparency and immutability

When the SHTF, how do I get a bitcoin off of my dead computer to trade?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    When the SHTF, how do I get a bitcoin off of my dead computer to trade?
    Probably the way most people call their broker to get their Gold IRA gold, which is where the majority of people own their gold which don't let you keep it at home.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    • Energy expended to secure the network: The computational power and energy invested in maintaining the Bitcoin network and verifying transactions.
    • Mathematics and cryptography: The underlying algorithms and encryption techniques that enable secure, decentralized, and censorship-resistant transactions.
    • Scarcity: The limited supply of Bitcoin, capped at 21 million, which helps maintain its value.
    • Demand: The market demand for Bitcoin, driven by its perceived value as a store of value, medium of exchange, and unit of account.
    • Blockchain technology: The decentralized, distributed ledger that records all transactions, ensuring transparency and immutability
    So, nothing, huh?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Probably the way most people call their broker to get their Gold IRA gold, which is where the majority of people own their gold which don't let you keep it at home.
    I've got me a secret hidey place out in my back yard where I keep all my bitcoins. The best part? They're invisible to metal detectors, unlike precious metals. :thumbsup:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Indeed.

Much more to the story/movie than that
    speaking of movies, i keep trying to find Southern Comfort steaming free somewhere. Last saw it like in the 80s or early 90s. Probably not as good as I remember, but would like to see it again. Kinda reminded me of Deliverance.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    speaking of movies, i keep trying to find Southern Comfort steaming free somewhere. Last saw it like in the 80s or early 90s. Probably not as good as I remember, but would like to see it again. Kinda reminded me of Deliverance.
    Do not believe I am familiar with it nor have I seen it. May need to look it up

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Do not believe I am familiar with it nor have I seen it. May need to look it up
    Lousiana National Guard out in the swamps for a weekend and they do something to some backwoods people, can't remember what exactly or much else but they get hunted.

Top Bottom