• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They are well past that 52 week low. They have lost 12.4% today,down more than on 1987's black Monday and that is with circuit breakers they did not have back then. Everything froze up do to the breakers, otherwise it would have been worse.

Our opening does not look great,unless you are short. SQQQ is currently up 26.46% since Fridays close.
    View attachment 370973
    I run small hedges with tqqq and sqqq.

Probably nothing as sophisticated as you do based on what you post.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    As for the stock market and the economy; just get rid of the Democrats and left wing libturd idiots and everything will turn around very quickly!
    Period! :wavey:
    That's what I am saying to people.

You want trump and say you are willing to sacrifice your life for your rights and the country?

Then this is probably your moment. Bifens economic message collapses at the square of the market drops as people see their retirement savings temporarily crushed.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I run small hedges with tqqq and sqqq.

Probably nothing as sophisticated as you do based on what you post.
    My TZA bets are doing great as well. It is up 24+% since Fridays close. I have held short for a long time, I went all in again last week. I have not just been holding though, for most of the last year I would jump out before 2:30pm and managed to stay just ahead. My current position is great for the correction. When the market opens I have a choice. Clear out and take the win, or push this is a 10%+ correction and ride it. I may do half and half.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My TZA bets are doing great as well. It is up 24+% since Fridays close. I have held short for a long time, I went all in again last week. I have not just been holding though, for most of the last year I would jump out before 2:30pm and managed to stay just ahead. My current position is great for the correction. When the market opens I have a choice. Clear out and take the win, or push this is a 10%+ correction and ride it. I may do half and half.
    I favor incrementalism. I set all my trailing stops at 15-25٪. Set my buys and sells at 250 day resistance levels. On days with big moves, I just watch to see what triggers.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    These are things I a very limited understanding of.

However, I can see how a massive crash may not play well for the libs this fall.
    You underestimate how willing the regime media is to support the D brand. They are quite willing to pee on us and convince us it's raining. Watch for articles explaining how the "adjustment" (code for collapse with potential devastating effects) is good for us and we should welcome it.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

As fears of recession grow? News flash, I believe we are in one.

704318cc-a00b-4272-967f-e261b6ff97f6_text.gif

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    You underestimate how willing the regime media is to support the D brand. They are quite willing to pee on us and convince is it's raining. Watch for articles explaining how the "adjustment" (code for collapse with potential devastating effects) is good for us and we should welcome it.
    "Line go down" doesn't matter to people until they start getting laid off.

My thoughts are the populus that are approaching or in retirement that are immediately affected by loss of wealth and income. Rabid libs will not be changed by any amount of evidence.

Not expecting masses but it doesn't take masses to have a significant effect.

Some are D's by habit and the past, others it is a mental disorder.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Yup.

Fidelity Web Server Error

We have detected a break in your connection with Fidelity. Certain activities, such as placing orders, may have been completed prior to the break. Please check order status in the View Orders page before continuing.

If the problem persists, please contact Fidelity at 1-800-544-7595 for assistance.

Click here to return to the previous page.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I was loged into Schwab & it logged me out, can't login now. I was planning to change but this has galvanized my decision to do it sooner than later.
    I trade with Chase. It is still up, and trades are working normally. Just cashed out almost half of my positions up 50+% since last Tuesday(I was short). Tax man is going to take a huge chunk to...sigh.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Charles Schwab and Fidelity websites are both not allowing logins to the accounts, at least for me.
    Amazing how much they say they care about you as a customer until there are big moves than their computers can handle. That's why brokerage firms are in business.

Probably use Crowdstrike.

Seriously though, my advice is set up a portfolio on yahoo finance or google with your holdings, even if its just the symbols in your portfolio and you can "see" whats going on with your portfolio.

Making moves on days like today is not advisable for most of us anyway, especially at the open :)

Top Bottom