Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    :laugh: Jet-Girl is a motivator today!
    Don't get used to it.
    Ears, fingers, or teeth?:dunno:
    I was kind of thinkin'...you know... something more specialer...like, oh, I don't know...just a little grenade launcher or a Ma Deuce or just a little sumpin' sumpin' like that. Nothing too extravagant ...but maybe a little bit *flashy*, if you know what I mean (AND I think you DO)... ;)

(I'm gettin' a grenade launcher!! :rockwoot: Thanks, Jeremy!!!)

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Don't get used to it.

I was kind of thinkin'...you know... something more specialer...like, oh, I don't know...just a little grenade launcher or a Ma Deuce or just a little sumpin' sumpin' like that. Nothing too extravagant ...but maybe a little bit *flashy*, if you know what I mean (AND I think you DO)... ;)

m203s FTW :D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Don't get used to it.

If I can gets hold off a 203, it's yours....;)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If I can gets hold off a 203, it's yours....;)

I always knew I liked that kid ^.
    You get where you're going, you send me whatever "ship to" gets stuff close to you and whatever you need, I'll find it and it'll be there. (Provided it doesn't need air holes to survive the trip...I got my limits.)

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I always knew I liked that kid ^.
    You get where you're going, you send me whatever "ship to" gets stuff close to you and whatever you need, I'll find it and it'll be there. (Provided it doesn't need air holes to survive the trip...I got my limits.)
    Dang...I was hoping there was a smilie with a camel I could use to reply :):

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    People will complain about James' videos, but the truth is that he gives away a lot of information FOR FREE. It costs you nothing but time.

You may not agree with the content, but remind yourself that IT'S FREE and you aren't forced to watch it.

I also don't see any of the complainers here posting their own knowledge base via free videos online for us to make fun of. Must be easier to be a critic, I guess.

I haven't seen anything particularly new or insightful in his discussions, but it may be useful if you're a noob. I don't mind the firearms/gear reviews though, they can be entertaining.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Now we need to send a shirt and hat to Chris Costa so that we can get a shout-out from him and a free class for you. ;)

Top Bottom