• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I know a guy who does technology reviews on YT and gets paid by YT every time his video gets watched. It's not a tremendous amount of money, but it adds up quickly and he uses it to buy more gear.

My point here is that it seems that JY's business model is working. Gets paid to advertise himself on YT and has gear given to him to review. Not only do his followers watch his videos, but so do his haters because they want to hear what he says, then hate on him! (I am neither a follower or a hater.)

So in essence every time a follower or hater watches his videos, he is making money because of them! Looks like the joke's on you! :laugh:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I know a guy who does technology reviews on YT and gets paid by YT every time his video gets watched. It's not a tremendous amount of money, but it adds up quickly and he uses it to buy more gear.

My point here is that it seems that JY's business model is working. Gets paid to advertise himself on YT and has gear given to him to review. Not only do his followers watch his videos, but so do his haters because they want to hear what he says, then hate on him! (I am neither a follower or a hater.)

So in essence every time a follower or hater watches his videos, he is making money because of them! Looks like the joke's on you! :laugh:
    yup

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    I'm sure Fenway sent Yeager the hat; AFAIK that's the new one that isn't "officially" out yet. :shady:

I don't care for Yeager, and even less for his yes-man from Scott Industries ("or whatever the **** he is"). I do like the idea of that comp, though; I'll be picking one up and doing a side-by-side comparison with the standard -74 brake.

I've been looking at these as well. Think you'll post a review when you've evaluated it?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This hat was available at the 1500 and we have plenty more so it is "out" :shady:

I'm sorry about the store. I know it has become the Glock Carbine of INGO but I'm not going to launch a store and not be able to get orders out quickly. I don't roll like that. I'm working on it. Thanks!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    In the gun culture there is a long establish Indiana-Tennessee axis/alliance.

That alliance was formed shortly after the Indiana/Kentucky war.
    Kentuckians would stand near the state line and lob tons of grenades into Indiana.
    Then the Hoosiers would pick them up, pull the pin and throw them back.

Ba DUM *tisshhh*

rimshot.gif

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I would rather discuss Advanced Infantry Tactics with a Career Quartermaster Colonel...

On a side note, am I the only person that sees the humor in the fact that the root word for Colonel, is colon...

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    People will complain about James' videos, but the truth is that he gives away a lot of information FOR FREE. It costs you nothing but time.

You may not agree with the content, but remind yourself that IT'S FREE and you aren't forced to watch it.

I also don't see any of the complainers here posting their own knowledge base via free videos online for us to make fun of. Must be easier to be a critic, I guess.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This isn't helping. As much as I want to hate the guy, I just can't. He's like a cartoon character or something...Foghorn Leghorn in a tactical vest. :D

There is no call to diminish a great guy like Foghorn like that.:D

I would like to see a video of James Yeager saying, "That thing will never fly."

Or maybe Que could do a video and combine Foghorn Leghorn and a James Yeager impersonation.:yesway:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    That alliance was formed shortly after the Indiana/Kentucky war.
    Kentuckians would stand near the state line and lob tons of grenades into Indiana.
    Then the Hoosiers would pick them up, pull the pin and throw them back.

Ba DUM *tisshhh*

rimshot.gif

Indiana boy and a Kentucky boy used to stand on opposite sides
    of the Ohio River and make rude comments and gestures to one
    another.
    One evening after a particularly vehement exchange, the Hoosier hollered over to the Kentucky boy:
    "Why don't you walk over here and say that to my face, hillbilly!"
    "Walk?!" replied the Kentucky boy, "There ain't no bridge around here, fool."
    "Look here," said the Indiana boy, "I'll shine my light across the river and you walk across the beam."
    Then all was silent. All you could hear were the crickets.
    Then the Kentucky boy said, "Awe Hell, I'd get half way across and you'd turn off the light."

Top Bottom