• lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    who was the trainer?

Curious as well

The member can identify himself if he wishes. I won't reveal him, but I will say this member is one of the few guys on this board that I respect. He knows what he's talking about on fitness, guns and training.

Its free to sign up on James' site. You all should go check it out. James also posts on there regularly.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Ive been told INGO swag will be available at the profire event this Sat,15

And who ever gave it to him I think it's great

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I'm sure Fenway sent Yeager the hat; AFAIK that's the new one that isn't "officially" out yet. :shady:

I don't care for Yeager, and even less for his yes-man from Scott Industries ("or whatever the **** he is"). I do like the idea of that comp, though; I'll be picking one up and doing a side-by-side comparison with the standard -74 brake.

I looked into that brake for about 5 minutes. When I discovered that it weights almost 2x what the factory brake does, I decided I didnt need it that badly.

3.2 oz vs 6.5 oz

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    The member can identify himself if he wishes. I won't reveal him, but I will say this member is one of the few guys on this board that I respect. He knows what he's talking about on fitness, guns and training.

Its free to sign up on James' site. You all should go check it out. James also posts on there regularly.
    eh...I'm not THAT curious....

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    LOL I didn't join because of James.

There really is good info there. Sad thing is you have to join to check it out...
    Yeah, but my issue is that he doesn't appropriately represent the firearms community but further divides it. He makes his money via the internet (marketing) and getting his name "out there." The more "likes" "shares" and "subscribers" he gets...the more "face time" that is in the eyes of everyone else and the more money he gets to do it. Personally, I won't contribute to an improper "leader."

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Yeah, but my issue is that he doesn't appropriately represent the firearms community but further divides it. He makes his money via the internet (marketing) and getting his name "out there." The more "likes" "shares" and "subscribers" he gets...the more "face time" that is in the eyes of everyone else and the more money he gets to do it. Personally, I won't contribute to an improper "leader."

True.

Another thing to think about. Once you get past the huge amount of douchebaggery and asshat moronic Ahole attitude that he puts off, there is a lot of good info there. And I will continue to read and listen/watch because that's info that is improving ME.

And that's why we're all here on this site. To absorb all good info and learn. To improve us all.

And, like him or hate him, James Yeager IS on our side.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    True.

Another thing to think about. Once you get past the huge amount of douchebaggery and asshat moronic Ahole attitude that he puts off, there is a lot of good info there. And I will continue to read and listen/watch because that's info that is improving ME.

And that's why we're all here on this site. To absorb all good info and learn. To improve us all.

And, like him or hate him, James Yeager IS on our side.

He may be on our side, but he FEEDS the other side by dividing the community further. Other than that I completely agree with your reasoning.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co

He makes his money as a trainer. The youtube money, Im assuming, is a pittance compared to his training $$.

Granted, he has really started putting out a LOT of videos on youtube the last year or so, so maybe the youtube money buys a crap ton of bacon?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He makes his money as a trainer. The youtube money, Im assuming, is a pittance compared to his training $$.

Granted, he has really started putting out a LOT of videos on youtube the last year or so, so maybe the youtube money buys a crap ton of tiny shirts?

FTFJY

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

Granted, he has really started putting out a LOT of videos on youtube the last year or so, so maybe the youtube money buys a crap ton of bacon?
    LOL...it's advertisement too....all part of business marketing.

mmmm ....bacon

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom