• ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i got two thoughts

10 missing guns? who cares guns shouldnt be registered or legislated in any way, thats my personal opinion

second thought is, i hate reality tv, i hate the drama, too much crap and not enough about guns, so losing the show isnt a big deal accept that i am sure it helped the "gun image" in the country just by being visiable

jake

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    28iwy8o.jpg

Sons-Of-Guns-Meme.jpg

Thats FUNNY! Mountain dew almost went all over the monitor :laugh::laugh::rofl: +1 for the much needed laugh!

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    i got two thoughts

10 missing guns? who cares guns shouldnt be registered or legislated in any way, thats my personal opinion

second thought is, i hate reality tv, i hate the drama, too much crap and not enough about guns, so losing the show isnt a big deal accept that i am sure it helped the "gun image" in the country just by being visiable

jake

That show did little to help the image of anything. Red Jacket may have been a solid shop in the past but the TV drama soured plenty of people and the non-gun people wouldn't most likely find anything they did on that show as very positive. Just about everyone besides Vince constantly acted like they were supposed to be wearing helmets and having handlers. I take that back, they had 1 other guy...Joe? The other "expert" helper seemed like an idiot and the last guy they added seemed a bit goofy when they gave him camera time.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I like the show American Guns better anyway.
    I tried to give that one a shot until I saw the same sort of crappy misinformation that plagues most other mainstream gun shows. Gunsmoke was doing a range day for fire fighters. The lady introduced an AR15 SBR. She picked it up and damn near the first thing out of her mouth was "It has a 12 inch barrel, which means you can't own one of these. We can't even sell it. You have to have a class 3 license to have one." I changed the channel right then and I have no desire to watch the show again.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I tried to give that one a shot until I saw the same sort of crappy misinformation that plagues most other mainstream gun shows. Gunsmoke was doing a range day for fire fighters. The lady introduced an AR15 SBR. She picked it up and damn near the first thing out of her mouth was "It has a 12 inch barrel, which means you can't own one of these. We can't even sell it. You have to have a class 3 license to have one." I changed the channel right then and I have no desire to watch the show again.

Wow, thanks for that information. I don't watch that show and without that I'd have never known. Anybody with a class 3 license want a free 10.5" barreled upper? I was going to just finish it as a pistol until the waiting game is over but now that is all cleared up, I better just get rid of it.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    That show did little to help the image of anything. Red Jacket may have been a solid shop in the past but the TV drama soured plenty of people and the non-gun people wouldn't most likely find anything they did on that show as very positive. Just about everyone besides Vince constantly acted like they were supposed to be wearing helmets and having handlers. I take that back, they had 1 other guy...Joe? The other "expert" helper seemed like an idiot and the last guy they added seemed a bit goofy when they gave him camera time.

maybe your right..............................

jake

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Come on, making negative comments on the looks of the girls on these shows. Im more concerned about content than insulting someones appearance. Example the switch with guns pulled by Steph on SOG is sad and makes the whole show look goofy. That is what I don't like about the show. I would be happy if Steph had much less screen time but of what importance are her looks? The ladies on American Guns are somebody's wife and daughter do we really need to make fun of them, what is this high school? I would hope that INGO being read by more than just INGO members would represent better than insulting the looks of peoples wives and children.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    This guy loses some guns, has his license jacked, and is out of a job. Attorney General Eric Holder loses some guns in "Fast and Furious" and gets to keep his job and says he'll do it again. There's a problem here, folks.

^that

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Come on, making negative comments on the looks of the girls on these shows. Im more concerned about content than insulting someones appearance. Example the switch with guns pulled by Steph on SOG is sad and makes the whole show look goofy. That is what I don't like about the show. I would be happy if Steph had much less screen time but of what importance are her looks? The ladies on American Guns are somebody's wife and daughter do we really need to make fun of them, what is this high school? I would hope that INGO being read by more than just INGO members would represent better than insulting the looks of peoples wives and children.

Personally, I think discussions about appearance are fair game. In Sons of Guns, the producers made the relationship between Steph and goofball a plot line, and in American Guns, they have the mom and daughter prancing around showing as much cleavage as possible. Obviously the producers are trying to use a little sex appeal to entice viewers, so until everyone is in some nice business attire and the focus is on firearms, very little is off-limits.

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    Sons of Guns and American Guns are just adult soaps. They come up with some neat stuff but the viewer has to suffer through the Hollywood produced drama to get to it. It's all scripted.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon

She also made it sound like the owner of that SBR just gave it to them and left. Are them a class III dealer, it didn't sound like it?

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

+1

Top Bottom