• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I actually saw that- looked like he forgot to install the buffer the whole time.

Yes that is what it looked like, Vince grabbed the weapon put the buffer in and said something now we test fire. He had a look on his face like, Duh!

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011

"She's only 17!"
    :rockwoot:
    "Daddy says she too young, but she's old enough....old enough for me..YEAHHHH, Yeahhhhh!"

Kip Winger RULES! LoL!

BTW- Here's a "threesome" fun date that would be fun to get in trouble with- Paige, Stephanie and that other little jail-bait hottie from "Mounted in Alaska", Tina Knight.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tina+knight&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=566&tbm=isch&tbnid=lB8Dk1ViAC_DwM:&imgrefurl=http://www.lazygirls.info/Tina_Knight/Dl1kc_FqS0H15%3Fid%3D163623&docid=WqWG69IfSXVGJM&imgurl=http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/tina_knight/tina_knight_dl1kc_FqS0H15.sized.jpg&w=640&h=480&ei=HQYST8HGKszogQey55H6Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=614&vpy=85&dur=8876&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=149&ty=88&sig=115117959418555883239&page=1&tbnh=116&tbnw=170&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

Ahhhh, to be a yougster again......

Last edited:

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    I gave Son of Guns a few tries but it was too stupid. The show where they supposedly had the Navy chief buying a gun and mount for the river boat was way over the top stoopid.

And then the 2 M-16 on a mount with an EOTECH.....:rolleyes:

If you have ever seen American Restoration (Spin off of Pawn Stars) on the History Channel...I want a gun show like that. Restoration keeps the drama to a minimum and they restore genuinely cool stuff.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I saw the last episode.
    Besides the drama becoming more and more ridiculous they are still horrible at gun safety.
    I think it's in that shows where Will grabs his carry gun, which is supposed to be a Glock 18, they dont really show it, and he has his finger on the trigger the whole time.
    Stephanie points guns at custumers all the time also. :n00b:

I really wouldn't want to be around those guys when they handle guns, and as a custumer I sure wouldn't come back after having been muzzled a few times by their employees.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I saw the last episode.
    Besides the drama becoming more and more ridiculous they are still horrible at gun safety.
    I think it's in that shows where Will grabs his carry gun, which is supposed to be a Glock 18, they dont really show it, and he has his finger on the trigger the whole time.

I really wouldn't want to be around those guys when they handle guns, and as a custumer I sure wouldn't come back after having been muzzled a few times by their employees.

He impressed Ted the moron though. I would have been a bit upset when Ted pulled out 4 firearms in my office because he wasn't handling anything very safely either. There are 3 people on that show that have a clue...well 2 now that Vince is gone. Joe and Charlie.

For the people that think Paige is "hot", even if you throw out the fact that she is 17...all that she has going for her is her chest and skimpy clothes. An overly long neck and a kinda odd looking/shaped head does not make one hot. American Guns, show is a joke. They had a shootout for a raise between the kids. Apparently being a moron is a good way to run a business.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He impressed Ted the moron though. I would have been a bit upset when Ted pulled out 4 firearms in my office because he wasn't handling anything very safely either. There are 3 people on that show that have a clue...well 2 now that Vince is gone. Joe and Charlie.

For the people that think Paige is "hot", even if you throw out the fact that she is 17...all that she has going for her is her chest and skimpy clothes. An overly long neck and a kinda odd looking/shaped head does not make one hot. American Guns, show is a joke. They had a shootout for a raise between the kids. Apparently being a moron is a good way to run a business.

I agree 100%.
    Both shows are jokes, obviously both very staged but im so bored I still watch. :):
    And if you watch those shows just for the girls you have a problem in my opinion anyway.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I saw the last episode.

Maybe they think sweeping the customers with guns adds to the drama :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe they think sweeping the customers with guns adds to the drama :D

Yeah im sure they do it on purpose for the drama, it's not like they have no clue what they are doing and have never been taught gun safety. :rolleyes:

After all they keep saying in the begining how they are trained professionals and how they know better than the viewers. :):

Im glad im not a gun professional, I would hate to have to sweep custumers with loaded guns and with my finger on the trigger all the time.
    Im sure with enough training I could become unsafe and even shoot someone by accident.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Like last nights show about the "desert AR" which all they did was convert a gas driven AR to piston driven and pretended like it was this new fangled idea.

It's called a "game changer"

If is works, he'll be able to "corner the market"

anticipated projects for next season:

take a Saiga 12, and mount a KAC Masterkey under it
    Full auto M203
    .50 AK sniper rifle using a .30 ammo can for a receiver (for governement contracts)
    flame thrower using a .30 ammo can and some old helium tanks you get at the party store, and cut sections of garden hose
    modifying an ex Brinks truck with a turret from a T-72 to shoot smoke rounds using the remote control from the keyless entry from an Astro Van for the Sheriff
    shoulder fired DShK for "contractors" use overseas

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Full auto M203
    .50 AK sniper rifle using a .30 ammo can for a receiver (for governement contracts)
    flame thrower using a .30 ammo can and some old helium tanks you get at the party store, and cut sections of garden hose
    modifying an ex Brinks truck with a turret from a T-72 to shoot smoke rounds using the remote control from the keyless entry from an Astro Van for the Sheriff

:rofl:

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    This is an amusing thread. Esp references to snaggletooth and giraffe neck.
    Most reality shows destroy families, so I can only imagine it being a matter of time.....

Surely it's not the goofy guy that is trying to get the Steph.

Trying? Watch the way they act from the beginning. He had her then...

The only episode I really cared for was then they took the WWII MOH recipient and fixed his flame thrower. But watching this is better than watching the hallmark channel or lifetime with the Mrs......

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In

Full auto M203

^^^ Sad, but probably true on what will happen:n00b::n00b:^^^

:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom