• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is interesting. I wounder where those 10 missing guns are at?

There have been a few "Shady" characters come and go through that shop. With access to all those Siaga 12's the temptation would be more than some low lifes could resist. Bet they are out in the swamp with some of the relatives.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    I have never watched the show, but the girl is cute.

You mean snaggletooth?! :scratch::n00b:

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Where is it reported that Vince is no longer a part of RJ?

It is interesting but it is also TV, the guy who signs the paperwork doesn't have to actually build the guns does he? Thus employees and the like..??

I watch the show purly for it's entertainment value, not for actual gun information..

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Bottom of the article linked in the OP under "update" says:

TMZ has learned Vincent Buckles has since left the company -- and two other licensed people are currently in charge of the business.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think at the begining of the show they say something like "We have all the proper licences to do what we do, do not try this at home or you will get caught" lol.
    They can still do the show with blank guns and airsofts since most of the things are faked anyway.
    Like that Desert Eagle that turned into a Beretta thanks to the magic of television. :D

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Too much drama lately. I have to agree. Still hate to see the man loose it all.
    You guys posting that picture of Stephanie just cracks me up. LOL

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Good ole snaggletooth gets me every time, that picture is flat out hilarious. I just read Vincent left and is starting his own company Mesa Kinetic Research. I would too if I was treated like Will treated his employees, but then again you never know what is for show or what is real or fake. Just my opinion. Still laughing about the picture of snaggletooth the rat!:D

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Good ole snaggletooth gets me every time, that picture is flat out hilarious. I just read Vincent left and is starting his own company Mesa Kinetic Research. I would too if I was treated like Will treated his employees, but then again you never know what is for show or what is real or fake. Just my opinion. Still laughing about the picture of snaggletooth the rat!:D

Yep, looks like Vincent Buckles has his own new gig....
    Mesa Kinetic Research - Home

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Well, when you mistake a Desert Eagle for a Beretta 92F..... Just saying.... (for those that don't understand this comment, see their blooper reels)

Maybe they weren't missing any guns, they just morphed into smaller caliber firearms.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    Oh well. I liked the show early on then it started getting ridiculous so I removed it from my Tivo list a few months ago.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    So technically, Vince actually owned the company the whole time it was on TV? And he allowed Will to parade around as the boss and walk over him?

If I was him I wouldn't have let that fly for a second

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep, looks like Vincent Buckles has his own new gig....
    Mesa Kinetic Research - Home
    Not sure, but from what I read on their website, it almost sounds like they're like "Mythbusters"... debunking articles with false information?

"Mesa Kinetic Research LLC was founded in November of 2011 by Vincent Buckles in Gonzales, LA. Looking to bring a new dynamic and outlook to firearm design and applications, Buckles along with Jake Guidry began by searching for videos, articles, and publications that were clearly stating false information regarding ballistics research or firearm applications."

Top Bottom