• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    +1 for that show! The Eye candy is better. If I had a wife and daughter as beautiful as those two, I'd need a gun store to protect them!

Whatever! The wife has a a horrendous boobjob and the girl looks like a giraffe.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Also, they make themselves off to be morons. Everytime they're going to build something, those trolls in the basement make it seem like they can't handle it. Sure inspires you to drop big $$$ to have something custom done over there. Rich comes off as an arrogant jerk who thinks he knows it all. The only one that doesn't look like a fool on that show is the kid, Kurt.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Sounds Like a DRAMATIC spot for a spin-off type thing ...SR. vs JR. anyone ?

Ya gotta hand it to Discovery channel . If it works once Grind it into the ground till it stops making money .

Maybe in a few years we will get a GUN build off ....Will vs. Vince ...vs American Guns :rolleyes::n00b:

My money's on Vince if that ends up happening. After reading all this and watching last week's episode (at least the part about the Mauser was somewhat worth watching) it seems like last season was all about setting up Kris hooking up with Stephanie and this season is going to be about setting up Vince leaving.

wildcatfan.62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    My boys liked watching the show. Seemed like a lot of "production" started taking over. I did like the way they treated veterans in the early shows, espec when they rebuilt the WWII flamethrower.

Guess I'm getting old -lost interest after the first few...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Wow! This could make for interesting news. Especially if Buckles has left. Wonder how they will handle this on the show.

Vince leaves, I wonder how they'll handle getting actual work done with the helmet wearing, mouth breather Kris, snaggle tooth, and some of the other idiots working there.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Whatever! The wife has a a horrendous boobjob and the girl looks like a giraffe.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Also, they make themselves off to be morons. Everytime they're going to build something, those trolls in the basement make it seem like they can't handle it. Sure inspires you to drop big $$$ to have something custom done over there. Rich comes off as an arrogant jerk who thinks he knows it all. The only one that doesn't look like a fool on that show is the kid, Kurt.

That neck and forehead makes her look like she could be Peyton Manning's little sister (not Eli, a previously unheard of sister).

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I just can't get into any of these firearms reality shows. I will say that the son on American Guns seems to be the class of the group. I do think he has some skill when it comes to engraving. I'm no prized pig myself, but there's something about the daughter's turkey neck that disturbs me.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not sure, but from what I read on their website, it almost sounds like they're like "Mythbusters"... debunking articles with false information?

"Mesa Kinetic Research LLC was founded in November of 2011 by Vincent Buckles in Gonzales, LA. Looking to bring a new dynamic and outlook to firearm design and applications, Buckles along with Jake Guidry began by searching for videos, articles, and publications that were clearly stating false information regarding ballistics research or firearm applications."

Maybe a lot of his research is going back and looking at the garbage Sons of Guns put out in their demonstrations. He could expose them since they're suppose to be grounded in reality as opposed to movies that are...well, entertainment.

But if he starts with a line of parts or firearms, I'd check them out as he seemed to be one of the few that had a clue at Red Jacket.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe a lot of his research is going back and looking at the garbage Sons of Guns put out in their demonstrations. He could expose them since they're suppose to be grounded in reality as opposed to movies that are...well, entertainment.

But if he starts with a line of parts or firearms, I'd check them out as he seemed to be one of the few that had a clue at Red Jacket.

The machine work and fab skills displayed by most of the goons in that shop scared me. I agree, he was the hinge pin in that shop. The goof ball that was pursuing snaggle tooth was double scary. I have seen one of the Siaga's they build. A friend payed large and waited long for it. Not anything special. It runs OK but it has had to be tightened up a lot more than my Siaga and I built mine myself. Not impressed. Could have had a Red Dragon from R&R Race guns for the money he spent.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Yeah, that's shopped.

Dude, do a Google Images search for that chick. EVERY picture is like that. You can't tell me they're all doctored. Besides, I've seen almost every episode of the show. She's definitely set up for eating the leaves off of the high branches.

Oh, and the wife has a horseface.

Top Bottom