• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Come on, making negative comments on the looks of the girls on these shows. Im more concerned about content than insulting someones appearance. Example the switch with guns pulled by Steph on SOG is sad and makes the whole show look goofy. That is what I don't like about the show. I would be happy if Steph had much less screen time but of what importance are her looks? The ladies on American Guns are somebody's wife and daughter do we really need to make fun of them, what is this high school? I would hope that INGO being read by more than just INGO members would represent better than insulting the looks of peoples wives and children.
    Personally I like the long neck look! As I said before I think the ladies are fantastic! Very few of us can look like super models that's whay there are so few.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    Steph is hot but has a bad attitude

which makes her not as hot anymore....she is completely full of herself

I like the show, even with it's shortcomings, there isn't a large selection of gun oriented shows. The other show is all about **** and ass.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    which makes her not as hot anymore....she is completely full of herself

I like the show, even with it's shortcomings, there isn't a large selection of gun oriented shows. The other show is all about **** and ass.

I agree. :yesway:

The way she acts, treats her fans by calling them "*******" on her Facebook page :n00b:, pretends to shoot a 50 cal DE when she shoots a 9mm Beretta :rolleyes: ... all those things makes her NOT hot, even if she had been hot to beging with which is well not the case anyway.

Spyke05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I only have one real problem with that show and that's when they make a "never done before weapon" like the flashlight gun that was done years before by magpul on a G18 mod.

Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    Come on, making negative comments on the looks of the girls on these shows. Im more concerned about content than insulting someones appearance. Example the switch with guns pulled by Steph on SOG is sad and makes the whole show look goofy. That is what I don't like about the show. I would be happy if Steph had much less screen time but of what importance are her looks? The ladies on American Guns are somebody's wife and daughter do we really need to make fun of them, what is this high school? I would hope that INGO being read by more than just INGO members would represent better than insulting the looks of peoples wives and children.
    AMEN.....:ingo:

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    I DVR it, but hold it i the same regard as when I watch Greys Anatomy with my wife (We are both medical)...

Once you filter through all the made for TV BS, there is a little truth to what is being shown. Generally just watch it to shut the mind down for a little while, and to see something cool from time to time... i.e. Vince's lever action rifle this week.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I only have one real problem with that show and that's when they make a "never done before weapon" like the flashlight gun that was done years before by magpul on a G18 mod.

Or the AK sniper rifle :rolleyes: and pretty much everything they have done.
    I guess they just dont know anything about guns and they think that everything they make is a new design.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Someone asked them about this on their Facebook page. Red Jacket responded with "Don't believe everything you hear" and "We're not in trouble with the ATF". Either it's all rumors, or they already struck a deal like it said and they're not going to revisit it or include it in their show.

I am a fan of the show ever since I read a thread on INGO about it. Not too many shows that feature guns and gunsmiths. It's interesting to see all the different types of guns and how they're put together. Steph used to be kinda hot (mostly because she shoots guns), but now that she cakes the makeup on....it takes away from the potential hotness.

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    The show wont have the same chrisma now that Will is not in charge--why would a man endanger all that he worked for UNless the guns were the 50,000 dollar bracket?

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Dang--I have'nt quite got the hang of posting--- guess thats why ya gotta post 50 times before ya get serious about this site :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Where is it reported that Vince is no longer a part of RJ?

It is interesting but it is also TV, the guy who signs the paperwork doesn't have to actually build the guns does he? Thus employees and the like..??

I watch the show purly for it's entertainment value, not for actual gun information..

Looks like tonite's show was the precursor to Vince leaving...

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Or the AK sniper rifle :rolleyes: and pretty much everything they have done.
    I guess they just dont know anything about guns and they think that everything they make is a new design.
    Like last nights show about the "desert AR" which all they did was convert a gas driven AR to piston driven and pretended like it was this new fangled idea. I realize they have got to dumb it down a little bit for the general public, but they are losing credibility with the people who actually know a little bit about firearms.

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Like last nights show about the "desert AR" which all they did was convert a gas driven AR to piston driven and pretended like it was this new fangled idea. I realize they have got to dumb it down a little bit for the general public, but they are losing credibility with the people who actually know a little bit about firearms.

I actually saw that- looked like he forgot to install the buffer the whole time.

Top Bottom