• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Alright alright... I'm sorry! I confess I was a little mean and maybe went a bit over the top. I wouldn't want someone making fun of my wife/daughter/sister for their appearance. Thanks for making me feel super guilty Ingo.... But the show still sucks, actually I think I'm about to get to the drawing board so I can "do somethin that ain't neva been done before"

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    :draw:I think the show needs to stick to there guns....and leave the big flamethrowers and Navy ship stuff alone. Who cares if the rig up a ship to make it look like the guns are really fireing. I could care less about those things.....lets just stick to the guns.:draw:

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Personally, I think discussions about appearance are fair game. In Sons of Guns, the producers made the relationship between Steph and goofball a plot line, and in American Guns, they have the mom and daughter prancing around showing as much artificially created cleavage as possible. Obviously the producers are trying to use a little sex appeal to entice viewers, so until everyone is in some nice business attire and the focus is on firearms, very little is off-limits.

I agree, and FIFY.

pftraining_in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    IN: South of I-70
    Looks like someone is missing from the new group photo:

gearupnewyear-v1_1000x268.jpg

dcahsr23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Sons of Guns and American Guns are just adult soaps. They come up with some neat stuff but the viewer has to suffer through the Hollywood produced drama to get to it. It's all scripted.
    that seems to sum up all shows. gold rush, big shrimpin, sons of guns, that other gun show american guns(and yes that girls neck is that long), swamp loggers, american chopper. They all start out decent with good insight. BAM halfway through the season they throw in all the drama BS. IM offically starting to boycott discovery channel. whos with me?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    that seems to sum up all shows. gold rush, big shrimpin, sons of guns, that other gun show american guns(and yes that girls neck is that long), swamp loggers, american chopper. They all start out decent with good insight. BAM halfway through the season they throw in all the drama BS. IM offically starting to boycott discovery channel. whos with me?

I wish I could, but I love Mythbusters too damn much.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I watched a few episodes, and even though some of it was entertaining, and sometimes informative, I switched the channels.

I would much rather spend my time watching American Guns.

Much less made up drama.

The one thing you have to remember, these shows aren't designed to entertain people like us, but people who don't own guns. MKTG 101

Top Bottom