Insulted by Pendleton, IN Chief of Police...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Why the insult? I am a security guard/officer who has tons of training. more than most police. we got our traing all through blackcreek is sc We are the first line of defense for a shooter at our stores With my training a shooter is as good as gone at up to 100 yards since we got our new 158 grn. bullets Don't mess with our place We kick people out of our place if u show a gun do it all the time. our owner is fixing to let us carry our guns when we are working and even take them home. cant wait

Wow........that is all I can say at the moment.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Why the insult? I am a security guard/officer who has tons of training. more than most police. we got our traing all through blackcreek is sc We are the first line of defense for a shooter at our stores With my training a shooter is as good as gone at up to 100 yards since we got our new 158 grn. bullets Don't mess with our place We kick people out of our place if u show a gun do it all the time. our owner is fixing to let us carry our guns when we are working and even take them home. cant wait

Oh nuts... what's the name I'm trying to think of? Gecko45 or something like that? Legendary for his incredible delusions of grandeur, but always a fun read, moves from forum to forum spreading good cheer and much laughter.

Dude, check Paul Blart. It would make a GREAT training video for ya'll LOL.

Last edited:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I think it's Gecko45. Who wants to bet that we are going to get schooled on the benefits of a tactical wheel barrow.

:mallninja:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Mostly people (Kids) with permits, running around displaying their pistols on their sides. People will not tolerate that kind of stuff. The same people after being questined about said displayed pistols getting an attitude. Results? No weapons on any town property. The police and park people will bust you if they find you in violation, they also take your gun.

Bull (cough) Shoot (notice rated G ). :lmfao:

blackcreek? Geez its really hard being G

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac

IT's Gecko!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Wonder if he is still duct taping an extra armor plate to his back in case he takes .308win rounds to his back.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    36   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    IMO !
    The cop was not right by the way he was acting and i do beleive we as citizens of the state of Indiana have the right to open carry ! i would probably make a formal complaint to his superior for his attitude and lack of knowledge of the laws!

Myself i do not open carry but to each there own!

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Just received this from the Chief!

Sam,

While I do appreciate a good roast every now and then, I recently read where you forwarded questions to the Pendleton Town Council and me saying that I did not respond. I believe I responded and conceded my mistake in believing that Indiana was a “Conceal Only” State during our last email conversation. I never got anything further from you to make me believe that you did not believe me or that you misunderstood my intentions of agreeing with you on the OC topic. You forwarding me the link for review was very beneficial. As I told (Dracconix) Joshua that night, I have always been told that Indiana was a conceal State and without him being able to prove otherwise, that was my belief, and consensus of the Officers at the scene of our conversation. In fact, you have made me somewhat of an advocate in educating other LEO’s reference the “Silent Stance” the State takes on the topic.
    Again thanks for the information, I learned something,
    Chief Marc Farrer

I will respond to Marc's email in stating that he did not answer where the requested information could be found at in reference to his mentioned MWG (Man with a Gun) calls or where I could find details of the on going process of making Pendleton's a gun free zone areas.

Other wise I appreciate his response, acknowledgment and input. It is greatly appreciated.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I will respond to Marc's email in stating that he did not answer where the requested information could be found at in reference to his mentioned MWG (Man with a Gun) calls or where I could find details of the on going process of making Pendleton's a gun free zone areas.

Other wise I appreciate his response, acknowledgment and input. It is greatly appreciated.
    Sounded like a good response to me. Am I missing something? I am not sure why you would want to pursue any further. Seriously what more can he say then he was wrong and learned something?

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Sounded like a good response to me. Am I missing something? I am not sure why you would want to pursue any further. Seriously what more can he say then he was wrong and learned something?
    :yesway: I agree, Hopefuly he is now aware and you"we" have accomplished our goal. Best not to push things further than need be.:ingo:

Top Bottom