• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Pushups are kicking my ass today. Doing max reps each set until I hit my 1,000 for the day. One set every 20 minutes. I usually do 25 sets of 40 throughout the day.

Do you post that in your tinder profile? I would.

i did 49 pull ups today. 45 in the workout. Felt good and I used the large diameter bar so my hands didn't hurt. Averaging 11.7/day this year so far and increasing daily. The weekend will be my challenge as I won't be at the gym.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Do you post that in your tinder profile? I would.

i did 49 pull ups today. 45 in the workout. Felt good and I used the large diameter bar so my hands didn't hurt. Averaging 11.7/day this year so far and increasing daily. The weekend will be my challenge as I won't be at the gym.

If I were doing pull-ups instead of push-ups it might be impressive. I can crank out sets of 40 all day long with the push-ups. I'm keeping track to see how many I do over the course of the year. Tracking my workouts too. So far I have worked out every day in 2017 and have done 9,000 push-ups.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    I think you're underestimating your push up prowess. I am blown away by it honestly.

I don't know how many I do each day, it's clearly not as many. :faint:

I think he should do far less so that we don't feel bad about our low number of pushups.
    :+1:

I did 60 (3 sets of 20) in the course of a workout yesterday and was almost at failure. Ugh I hate push-ups. :(

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I took a few days off pull ups as my upper back was so tight and sore.

I did 27 pull ups today during and after the workout. Averaging 14.7/day this year

update; had a massage, feel better

COSCO has optimum nutrition protein 6.35lb bag for $45. I pay $56 on Amazon for 5lb. Good deal, through 1-29-17

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I used to play indoors at Off the Wall in Carmel. Making a pass to yourself off the boards to get around a defender is a ton of fun.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I used to play indoors at Off the Wall in Carmel. Making a pass to yourself off the boards to get around a defender is a ton of fun.

I heard good things about that place. May have to try it out. I just need to find a league that only allows jogging and 5 min breaks every 2 mins. :-)

Top Bottom