• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    yeah, that's it. I talked to Cwood about them. He said they have been discussed here, but I haven't looked for it yet. I nearly bought one, but I wanted to see opinions about them first. Anyone have one and used it? Does it affect the finish of a firearm? They are magnetically shielded on the bottom too.

They work quite well. Hold the gun like it was in a vice, yet it's easy to get the gun off if you need. We've noticed no finish damage on parked finishes.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    we should meet up as I make all sorts of paracord goodness and could probably make what you want.;)
    That works. I would just like to have some of those braided lengths. I'll have to find an alternative attachment point for them that what I saw up there...

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but the INGO booth location has been mentioned probably a dozen times in various threads relating to this 1500.

And there's also a photograph of the booth earlier in this thread.

woodchuck4950

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Danville, IN
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but the INGO booth location has been mentioned probably a dozen times in various threads relating to this 1500.

Sorry ... it's just I do have a day job and can't cruise every thread looking for a possible post relating to the activities at the 1500. Not trying to start something here. It's just that I did looked at the Events thread thinking that this would be the place to find such info and there was nothing posted as of Friday AM, before I left for the show. Just saying ... a simple post a few days before hand saying "Come on out and Stop by" would seem to make common sense, but that's just me:dunno:

woodchuck4950

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Danville, IN
    And there's also a photograph of the booth earlier in this thread.

No offense, but we do have a search button.... :ingo:
    Excuse me for trying to offer a constructive suggestions. I'm new around here and thought this was the place for open & friendly exchanges for info on all things firearms related. May have been mistaken. :wrongdoor: BTW ... this thread wasn't even started when I went to the show. Guess I should've taken that clairvoyance class when I had the chance. Done :horse: now.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Anybody know the guy who was selling the new and used Colt and FN BCG's and barrels? He was on the south wall of the middle room, between Indiana Supply Depot and Mayor Ballard's (:tumbleweed:) booth. I'd like to get some things from him, but used up my gunshow budget before I got back around to him. I was wondering which other gun shows he gets around to. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I know exactly who you are talking about. I have only seen him at the 1500. He had complete used Colt and FN BCG for $125, He also had some other contract ones for $100 I do not have a name or number for him, sorry.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    $10 entry fee was stiff. Wasn't it $9 the last show? Hell, was only $7 about a year ago. If it goes up anymore I just may stop going.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I know exactly who you are talking about. I have only seen him at the 1500. He had complete used Colt and FN BCG for $125, He also had some other contract ones for $100 I do not have a name or number for him, sorry.

I also checked out the barrels and BCGs that he had for sale. They looked like M-16A2 uppers that were removed by the military to modify rifles to M-4 configuration. By the markings and proof marks, they were Colt and FN components. I almost pulled the handle on a complete used Colt upper for $300. If I had found a Colt lower at the show, I would have gone back and picked one up.

Top Bottom