• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Professor Thump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Indy
    I planned on going Saturday but the contractors arrived to finish up my new addition. So that didn't work out but is sounds like it was so crowded that Sunday may have been a better option.

I had it in mind I might buy a pistol but didn't find any deals, so I ended up buying a CCW holster for my Sig P9. I found another holster for my Sig that was a Safari and bought that one also for $25. It was used but had quality built in.

Bought two P6 (220) clips @ $20 Ea. Bought a used clip holder for $20

Bought some reloading supplies:

.357 Brass - This has been hard to find. Left some of it there.
    9 mm FMJ bullets
    9 mm Golden Saber bullets
    #7 and #9 Powder
    Case Lube kit
    Walnut Shells
    2 9mm ammo cases
    Surplus Ammo Box

I looked all over for the IGO booth but couldn't find it. Asked many people but nobody knew. I wanted to stop by, say hi and make a donation. I will catch you next time.

Time to load...

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Boom...........headshot.

BoomHeadShot.gif

74mdow7evf3p.gif

Professor Thump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Indy
    Oh and they had lots of cool T shirts and Terrorist Hunting Permits. So I bit on these goodies.

I didn't buy one knife. My wife was almost proud.

49CJ3A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well wrapped up a fun weekend. Glad i picked up the 3 day pass and 2 passes for my boys. Working over at the Trader Garage Sale is was a nice break to jump between both shows. Picked up a few small items mostly ammo where i could find it..

Also met cwood at the Indy Supply Depot table and signed up as a site supporter and ran into KokomoDave. Always fun to meet fellow INGO'ers...

Crowds were unbelievable and I may take a break from future shows, but i say that every Qtr and always end up at the next...

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Forgot one good one. Anyone see the guy selling the LED Flashlight called Element? I was looking at his flashlights and he asked me if I had one and I answered yes. He asked me where I got mine. Well they sell them at Sam's club 2 for $28.00. Now I won't argue these are fine lights for the price but he was selling them for $40.00 each. Strangely enough they came with no packaging. Ya think that maybe he bought them at Sam's, took them out of the package, and sold them as, as he put it "military approved"? He tried to tell me that the lights that Sam's sells are rejected by the military and won't last long. I have 2 that have been in service for over a year without a hiccup.

If anyone would like me to go to Sam's and pick them up some $14.00 flashlights and sell them to you for $40.00 each please pm me and I'll get right on it. Heck shipping included today only.
    I saw that vendor, but didn't pay attention to the prices. I also bought those lights from Sams. good lights WHEN THEY WORK. The inserts of mine both cracked and you have to shake them just right to come on. I did a little research on them, and seems I am not the only one with that problem. They are great lights when they work, but not very reliable.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    They sell those magnetic charging-by-shaking flashlights at Target, too.

Probably not the one I want to grab a few of...I only saw them at Cabela's once and never at Gander. The ones that I saw in a WalMart were really cheaply made out of hard plastic. I don't know the brand, but I'd know it if I saw it...they were black and had hard rubber grips with a stud on the back for a cord or caribiner or such.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Deal du jour

I got a great deal on a TSG t-shirt. :rockwoot:

I also found out you can get a Tactical Solutions .22lr AR15 upper for only slightly more than the complete S&W or Colt .22 lr versions. Nevermind!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Forgot one good one. Anyone see the guy selling the LED Flashlight called Element? I was looking at his flashlights and he asked me if I had one and I answered yes. He asked me where I got mine. Well they sell them at Sam's club 2 for $28.00. Now I won't argue these are fine lights for the price but he was selling them for $40.00 each. Strangely enough they came with no packaging. Ya think that maybe he bought them at Sam's, took them out of the package, and sold them as, as he put it "military approved"? He tried to tell me that the lights that Sam's sells are rejected by the military and won't last long. I have 2 that have been in service for over a year without a hiccup.

If anyone would like me to go to Sam's and pick them up some $14.00 flashlights and sell them to you for $40.00 each please pm me and I'll get right on it. Heck shipping included today only.

yeah that bug eyed bum will tell you anything to make a sale. I called him out on those flashlights last show and then he was all hush hush between you me like "sams copied these designs and are crap". he will also tell you that you can can by that horrible microtech auto knife knockoff if your a "collector":rolleyes:

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    I picked up an Olight M21 Warrior flashlight (500 lumen on strobe... giddy-up) from Going Gear (good customer service, and they were nice about coming down about $10 when asked). Also lined up an NRA 3-year membership.

Best part was meeting a bunch of you all: lovemywoods, esrice, KR_Treefrog2, VUPDblue, cwood, ilfishing, HICKMAN (and two little HICKMANs, a couple of polite young gentlemen who were excited to be there and appeared to being brought up right), Fishersjohn48, Gamez235, Gungho_1989, MrsGungho (and one of their colleagues... sorry I'm not recalling your name). Hope I'm not missing anybody. Also said hi to Bob at PSS.

Met Jeff Johnson, who seemed more interested in making sure I was using a safe, any safe, than actually working to sell me one. Eventually, I'll be in the market for one of his, and good lord... those things are like art. Beautiful, beautiful work.

Last edited:

50bmgshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Greenfield
    I went for the ammo...got some FMJ, Incendiary, and Solid brass match rounds for my 50. 130 rounds total. $445 spent.......good prices, especially for 50bmg. about 3.42/rd

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Thanks to everyone that stopped by to say howdy this weekend. I won't pretend that I rember everyones screen name (had to be 40 people).

I had a GREAT show, was very busy and took lots of orders, but now........sleeeeeeep.

Top Bottom