• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I believe it may have been mislabeled. It was sitting on a table between two USP compacts and all three had $759 marked on them. The guy kinda did a double take when he started to write the receipt, but he didn't try to get out of it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The few times I walked by Ballard's table, is sure looked lonely.

I noticed the same thing. There were a couple of other candidates looking for support that had some people at their tables when I passed by, but the two times I passed Ballard's table, no one wanted to talk to the rep. Looks like people have been paying attention to Indy politics and Ballard's anti-gun history.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Friday while standing at the Indiana Supply table talking to a few of the guys there a table fell over and hit the floor. I don't think I was the only one that thought "gun shot". It was very quiet in there about a min.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    This was my first gun show. Because in the past I had to spend my weekends working. I did not really pay much attention to the crowd. I was too busy looking for new gear. All I can say is, that it was a freaking mad house. Man do I hate big crowds. However, I still had a great time. Got some good gear, I have been wanting to get for a while now. First was a s&w homeland security knife, second was a UTG drop leg holster for my Xd, third was a ITP light. The knife cost me $15, the holster was $19.95, and the light was $43.00. The light is great, it's really bright. The lowest setting is 5 lumens, the second setting is 35 lumens, the third setting is 120 lumens, and the fourth setting is a 10Hz strobe. It came with a pouch, and a lanyard. I also got a free t-shirt. I went to buy it, and had no more cash on me. The guy did not take debit. He asked if I was going to be there for a while, and I said yes. He said if you promise to wear it now, I'll give it to you for free. So I went to the bathroom and changed. Overall I had a great time. Wish I had more money though, they had Wolf 7.62x39 for $4.99 a box. Cheapest I have found locally is $7.50. Well there is always tax time. I stopped by Tactical shotguns, and 21st century arms. The guys where busy though, so I did not bother them. Here is a couple of
    pics.

Close up of the shirt, God bless the guy. The name of his company is Juggernaut. Please stop to see him if you can if you go tomorrow. Or if not look for him the nest time you go.

021.jpg

Pic of my shirt, and new gear.

020.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    RRA LPK - $65
    1k CCI SRP - $30
    Fenix TA21 - $90
    big arse toenail clippers that might get me sex because now I can leave my wife's alone - Priceless!!!!!

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Went Saturday with my Dad. It was really packed. I was able to sell a gun and ended up splitting a 1000 rounds of PMC Bronze (223) with Dad. Met Cwood and swapped out CRT stocks! Wanted to buy a MIAD grip, but he was already sold out. Didn't get to talk to him much as he was busy. There was a cop also at the booth talking to him that I think was an INGO member. He walked off while I was talking to Cwood. I missed VUPDBlue, as CWood was the only one working the booth.
    Also stopped by TSG and Dad bought stuff for his M2. They are great people there! Very helpful. Ended talking with Gungho_1989 and MrsGungho for about 20 min.
    I also ended up buying a sling from URBAN-E.R.T.SLINGS,LLC!
    Stopped buy Curraheeguns booth but he was on the phone, so I didn't bother him.
    Overall had a nice time. And I also got to meet a couple of INGO member this time!

Oh and I almost forgot, I learned something new too. A 9mm is not much more powerful than a 380, plus it'll just bounce of a windshield. If you want to carry, you have to carry a 40 caliber or bigger.:D:dunno::laugh:
    Some peoples:dunno:

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Sounds like the place to go on a cold winter weekend to catch up on some nice socializing and seeing lots of nice things. What it doesn't sound like is the place to go to find anything at fair prices and what you can't already find at a good LGS or a local show. Now at least I know not to feel bad next year when I miss it again.

What I did miss was getting some of the INGO stuff and not getting to meet a few members.

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Anybody know the guy who was selling the new and used Colt and FN BCG's and barrels? He was on the south wall of the middle room, between Indiana Supply Depot and Mayor Ballard's (:tumbleweed:) booth. I'd like to get some things from him, but used up my gunshow budget before I got back around to him. I was wondering which other gun shows he gets around to. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I do have one kind of strange happening. A guy had a Kimber Raptor in his glass covered case that I was admiring. He takes it out and hands it to me without me asking. I noticed that the mag was inserted and there was no zip tie or lock of any type so I did what I ALWAYS DO when some body hands me a gun. I assume it is loaded and rack the slide to make sure that it is clear. The guy has a seizure. Says ATF will be all over my $h1+ as well as his and that I should never do that in a gun show. I politely told him that ANY TIME someone hands me a gun, I have always and will always do the same. Handed him back his $1300.00 Kimber, he gave me a strange look and put a zip tie on it and put it back in the case. I'll have to wait till next time to buy my Raptor.

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    For the guys complaining about the good deals, you know the best deals are the people walking around right. ;)

Top Bottom