• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Enjoyed seeing all of the INGO friends at the show. As usual a few things followed me home. Had to have three more .50 cal ammo cans. Raven Concealment Phantom holster, double mag holder, and soft loops were next in line. And finally, Bob at PSS had both a Glock G34 and a M&P Pro on his tables. That is just not fair. Actually it was great to be able to compare the two guns side by side. The M&P got added to the collection. Looking forward to some USPSA action. As esrice and lovemywoods reminded me, range report to follow.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Maybe I don't mean table, then? I saw someone mention zip-ties or something and unloading in another thread?

You have to unload your gun before going in. Get your ticket, then go in, hand your gun to the police, they'll zip tie it, and you are on your way.

It's been 50/50 the cops have told me I had to unload my mags, too. The first time, I unloaded one. He asked if I had others, I said no, his partner looked at two on my side, smiled, and looked away. The second time I was asked, I just told him I didn't have any loaded mags.

Again... if they are going to require unloading guns when you enter, they need to have a clearing barrel set up for customers to load and unload. It's nothing less than deliberate negligence not to.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I went looking for a nice H&K rifle that had been converted. I didnt find what I was looking for. I found a short barrel for my 870 Tactical project for 125.00 new. I bought a Ak off a guy that just came thru the door for 400.00. came with 500 rounds, 6 mags, pic rail system, red dot scope and a bayonet.

Oh and a Cris Reeves pocket knife made out of Titanium.:rockwoot:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I didn't set-up for this show.I wonder who had my tables? :dunno: I'm usually in the third section (south bldng) along the inner wall all the way back before the guy from Wyoming selling gun parts.It's next to Mark Highsmith/Ammo Alley.
    :ingo:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Missed opportunity!

So I make the trek down and none of the Rice family is here to hang out with me??

I see how it is....

I am sooooooo sorry to hear we missed you. The three of us went on Friday this time around. Didn't know you were immigrating from the northlands! Tell the big guy we said 'hi'! :D

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    One thing did catch my eye but was too expensive was the converted double Ruger 1022 crank fire machine gun on a tripod. It was absolutely fantastic.

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    I am sooooooo sorry to hear we missed you. The three of us went on Friday this time around. Didn't know you were immigrating from the northlands! Tell the big guy we said 'hi'! :D

I wish i was there im putting the touches on on our shot show trip........get my AFG dude

see you guys in june for sure though

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Well, I got there at 1000 hours, and the line was wrapped around the building. Only took about 10 minutes to get in. The place was JAM packed. It made for a rather unpleasant afternoon of browsing. HOWEVER, I only smelled one stinky guy in the south pavilion by the corn dogs. Maybe it was the corndogs, I couldn't tell. Anyway, I bought a Magpul CTR, a UTG rail for my Tacticool AK, and nothing else.

Got a chance to meet CWOOD at the INGO table, buy a hat, and got a sticker and patch for free. Thanks!.

Met lewisjt, sandman, target64, and ThrottleJockey. All very friendly.

It was just too damned crowded to enjoy.

Last edited:

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I bought a Ruger LCR for $399. I bought some +P ammo for it & put a few rounds through it when I got home. I do have to say though that she does have a bite to her...

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    I wish i wasn't stuck at the firehouse today and tomorrow i think id go back and spend the money on the 10mm hydroshocks. Just hoping VUPDBlue remembers me and my INGO swag which i'm sure he will, seemed like an upstanding gentleman....

qwkdrwmgw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got to meet VUPDBlue and Cwood. I became a site supporter. I also picked up a Diamondback 380, and a Urban- E.R.T. sling for my AR. I'm glad I got there when I did and didn't have to wait in the long line to get in, it made it alot easier to find what I was looking for.

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    I got off work early and went. I purchased a box of reloaded wadcutters mixed brass for 6 bucks. I will fire it out of my 357 just to be safe(r). I did see a 3rd Gen Colt Walker for 450 that wasn't a bad price. The box was good but the interior was busted. I almost bought it, but really would prefer a flintlock rifle to a black powder pistol.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Just got back. Picked up some bullets for reloading and bought the kids a couple of those rubber band guns. (They are cat-hunting in the living room as I type.) I met Redneckmedic and Indygunworks put some new sights on my Sig.

Didn't have any problems with stinky people. It was pretty hot and crowded but the boys had fun.

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    I saw a guy trying to take a picture of a water cooled machine gun. The lady behind the table jumps up and yells "No Pictures!" She said that some people take pics of guns, then blow them up, get the serial numbers, and turn them in as stolen. I didn't have the heart to tell her that her machine gun was registered, to an individual, and that anyone claiming it was stolen would have to produce paperwork, which I'm sure she had, and face court on filing false charges. Not to mention, you couldn't get a shot of it, without noticing that you were at a gun show. I think she sleeps in a tin foil hat.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    pixle.jpg

:laugh:

Top Bottom