• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I haven't been in years. But I went today and I'm glad I did. I was there from 1000 to 1400. It was crowed so bad you could hardly move. I could deal with it, considering all the great vendors on deck. Got an INGO hat, finally, that in itself made the trip worth while to me.

I was pleased to note the large number of knife vendors. And get this some of them had some very reasonable prices. Picked up a Case XX version of a USMC Ka-Bar for $55 that is cheaper than anywhere I found on the internet. Bought some odds and ends also.

Handed out less than 10 USMC dog tags. Over all it was a great show.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I saw you packing fudge. :draw:

Nigel%2BFudge%2BPacking.jpg

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

It's honest work.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    AuntieBellum and I arrived at around 3pm and wandered the whole place. More crowded than I prefer at first but it was pretty well thinned by the time we left at 5. The police at the check station were very professional, but on the way out the guy checking to see that all the guns were zip tied was more than willing to only check my primary pistol and seemed surprised when I offered him more than one gun to inspect. :n00b:

We got to meet VUPDblue, who sold me what appeared to be the last INGO Tactical hat. Saw some other INGO logos in the crowd but couldn't get through the crowd to say hi. AuntieBellum picked up a cute little 3" CRKT folding tanto from DJ Knives, and I picked up a 3.5" SOG folder as well. I also purchased a new belt from Ross Leather. We also saw the "Clips" booth and just refused to inspect their product when I saw that even the individual bins had such classy names as "1911 Clips" and "Glock Clips". All in all a good day and a good chance to handle a large selection of firearms than I'm used to.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've been at the 1500 all weekend so far at the Indiana Supply Depot tables and at the INGO tables. I've met LOTS of you and I hope to meet more of you tomorrow. It's been really nice putting faces with names and I hope I have helped make a positive impression of Indiana Supply Depot to any current or future potential customers.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    VUPD...i plan on being there first thing in the morning. i am going to be buying something INGO, you gonna be there when they open up? and do you have any FNS stuff to sell there too or do i need to just get that offline?

-Alex (MCF&G member :rockwoot:))

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    I've been at the 1500 all weekend so far at the Indiana Supply Depot tables and at the INGO tables. I've met LOTS of you and I hope to meet more of you tomorrow. It's been really nice putting faces with names and I hope I have helped make a positive impression of Indiana Supply Depot to any current or future potential customers.

I bet I saw or maybe even talked to you Friday. One of the guys there showed me a rifle with a BAD lever installed. Almost bought one, but decided I dont shoot enough to need one. :D

I had on a green Mountain Dew hat. I will ask for vupdblue when I am there on Sunday.

I saw a SVT 40 that was priced lower than I had ever seen one.

Last edited:

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Enjoyable day.

Arrived 8:30 and left about noon. Walked right in, no wait, and walked the herd line pretty easily most of the morning. When I finally hit the exit door, the crowd was packing in, long line outside, and traffic was backed up a little coming in from 38th St.

Met a lot of great INGO folks, and fell in love with a Kimber Ultra Carry II. Anyone in NE Indiana have one that might allow me to test drive? :):

Tried to support site sponsors as best as I could. I look forward to visiting 21st Century's store, as well as Tactical Shotgunner's. I did manage to picked up some Precision Cartridge ammo. I'm very anxious to try this out, simply for the great reviews on this Hoosier product. Price was probably the best at the show too.

BigD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Indy Geist Area
    I was amazed at how busy it was. I hadn't been to show in more than a year and I don't remember it being so crazy. It was tough to get close to the booths and see the goods.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Thanks for everyone that has stopped by at by. As VUPDblue said its is nice to put some faces to names.

There is still some INGO stickers left for people that stop by on Sunday, I am not sure if we will have any other swag as we sold out what we had today.

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    Is there anyone there this time with 10/22 aftermarket goodies? I'm just starting a build and I have a list... I don't have money to cover the the list, but I have a list nonetheless!:rockwoot:

I saw one table in there that had .22 parts as well as some nice wood stocks. I didn't take more than a glance at it though, as I have everything for my 10/22 I could want.

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    I had a good day at the 1500. I got there around 10am, pretty much walked right in, left around 1145 for an appointment and went back around 2pm. By then, it had cleared out quite a bit since the morning. Went down there with a list of some things I'd like to buy, spent a lot of money but it was worth it. I got a 20" barrel on a flattop upper that came with a LPK, buffer tube and spring, pistol grip, and got a Magpul PRS stock for about $600. I got a holster for my PX4 and a ankle holster for a J-frame revolver as well. The only thing I was looking for that I didn't see anywhere was ammo for a 6.8 SPC. Did anyone see 6.8 ammo, if so, where?

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    My son and I arrived at the SHOW about 8:00am. I also brought a buddy from work and met another buddy from work there.. Didn't have to wait but maybe 8 mins. in line.. It wasn't too crowded when we got started but that didn't last long.. We took our time walking each aisle and talking Guns & Knives...Had a good time despite the crowd. Got to pick up some new goodies..!! 2-Pmags at $15 each(3rd gen..) A Raven holster for my Glock.. A Microtech LUDT in green.. Bought my son another knife for his collection, a CRKT M16-13DSFG in desert tan.. All in all not a bad show..!!!

Top Bottom