• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. Its just gotten too big for that place, not to mention I can get anything they sell there online cheaper. Got to meet Cwood and vupdblue, but they ran out of INGO gear before I got there. Dropped off my 1911 to IndyGunWorks for a new paint job.

Ended up buying a spyderco endura, 1000' of paracord, a little flashlight, and some roasted cashews.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    pixle.jpg

:laugh:

that ammotable right there in the background who is that? they are out of michigan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    :lol2:

I stopped and said something to the lady about their signs. She said "Yeah, we haven't heard that one before." I told her I was glad I could help straighten them out. She totally blew me off and went about her business. :dunno:

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I got to meet Cwood. He was even kind enough to let me fondle his rifle loaded up with all the latest Magpul gear. I picked up a couple things I've been looking for.

Got a couple of these:
    images

One of these to go with my latest AR, an A2 clone:
    images

A cute little Gerber knife for $10:

22-06009-1.jpg

And last, but not least, I had planned on picking up a nice knife, so after much shopping, I settled on this little beauty.

CRKT Kommer Fulcrum:
    CR7403_xlarge_16608_full_206.jpg

A very cool knife. With an ingenious opening mechanism.

A good day. :rockwoot::ingo:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Was there from 1 to 5 pm. What a crowd. It was wall-to-wall, jam packed for the first couple of hours. Then the crowd became smaller around 4 pm. Picked up a few items but prices were still high. Got to meet several fellow INGOers.

Talked to one private individual who tried to sell me a like new Beretta CX4 Storm in case for $600. I had the cash in my pocket, but his was .40S&W caliber. I have a bunch of 9mm Model 92FS Mags and didn't want to add another caliber.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Got a nice single point sling for the shotguns from URBAN-E.R.T.SLINGS,LLC. Thanks to Fenway for pointing me to Mathew Murray, the CEO, who fixed me right up, put it all together for me so when I got home I slinged up my CZ easily! Thanks Sgt Murray, I'll look up your co. the next time I need something! Thanks to Fenway for getting me some help Sat. morn., it was busy!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    got there today about 10 or so, very little wait to get in.

inside the door, checked handgun, with loaded mag in pocket, not a word.

Waited for a bit for friends, then noticed a sign on the table across from the handgun check that read:

'$2000 reward for breifcase picked up in parking lot yesterday 1-15-10. No questions asked upon return'.

I wondered who got their machine gun stolen because they left it sitting in the parking lot yesterday?

Picked up a BAD from 21st century, thanks Jahred!

Then picked up a Mesa Tactical low stock adapter from TSG! Thanks to them for holding one for me, and a great price!!

Talked to the Raven guys about making an IWB holster for my new P238, but they needed to gun as they didnt have a sample, AND the killer, they had a 7 hour wait!!!!!! No time for that! Looks like Ill be trying to work with them after the show maybe, or showing up earlier next time!

Ended up picking up a sling and some other items from CWood, and shorting him $10! woops! Ill get it to him once he PMs me back.

Other than that, just some candied cashews (YUMMY) and lots of oogling guns/ammo and accessories! I love going to the show if for nothing else just to look.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Crazy stupid crowded between 12-3, most unenjoyable, what a mess,

Went to Sharktec to get a holster for my Witness Match, they ended up making me a good holster but it took them almost 4 hours, they made it wrong the fist time so they added what they call a sweat guard, but we all know if its for me its a belly guard, but they adjusted the tension exactly like I wanted, and because of the odd construction of mine I will be able to adjust it more for height my holster is uniqe but it may be the coming thing. I'll let you know after this UPSA season

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    You missed the 9mm Cx4 Storm with 92FS mags for $525. It has 2-10 round mags and 2-20 round mags. Excelent condition. I got it from Rick at Ricochet. I was there from 10 to 4 with friends and had a great time.

Was there from 1 to 5 pm. What a crowd. It was wall-to-wall, jam packed for the first couple of hours. Then the crowd became smaller around 4 pm. Picked up a few items but prices were still high. Got to meet several fellow INGOers.

Talked to one private individual who tried to sell me a like new Beretta CX4 Storm in case for $600. I had the cash in my pocket, but his was .40S&W caliber. I have a bunch of 9mm Model 92FS Mags and didn't want to add another caliber.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    Going first thing in the morning. cant decide how much $ i want to take. would like a LCP maybe. need a butt-stock for my mossberg and a bipod for my 10/22.

i hate it when you say a word so many times that you question it really being a word....buttstock, buttstock, buttstock, buttstock. :wtf: am i saying?!

too much :40oz: right now

langb29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Indy Westside
    I was there from 1-5 and yeah, it was pretty crowded at first. I was shopping for AR uppers and lowers and couldn't quite find what I was looking for. Not really impressed with the prices, and nobody was budging on anything, I was about to drop $900 for a nice RRA, but they wouldn't come down at all! I could get the same price at a couple local places. Didn't spend a dime, but I ran out of time to browse the accessories and knick knacks.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Got there a little after 1 today. No line, walked right in, paid, gun checked and then walked into the madness.:n00b: I picked up an upper from J&T, some Acme ammo to feed my new toy:ar15: and a couple mags. Stopped by and talked to Cwood and I will be ordering some stuff from him in the near future.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    You missed the 9mm Cx4 Storm with 92FS mags for $525. It has 2-10 round mags and 2-20 round mags. Excelent condition. I got it from Rick at Ricochet. I was there from 10 to 4 with friends and had a great time.
    You DOG!!! That was a steal, I saw you checking it out when I got there, but I missed it because my daughter was hungry. That was really the only "good" deal I saw at the show, but that's Okay I have one in .40 and can say you will LOVE shooting it.

I got to meet a few good people from the board, very friendly people. It was really way too crowded to enjoy, especially after driving from Chicago-Minneapolis-Indy and only sleeping for 2 hours before going. I got signed up as a site supporter!!!!, An INGO hat, sticker, patch, 5 awesome flashlights at market price, 2 overpriced firesteels, and a bunch of Tannerite. Oh, and a Gadsden Flag refrigerator magnet that my daughter wanted because it looks like my flag:) Smart girl. Disappointed that I didn't see any jerky and aside from that CX4 the only other decent price I saw was the PS90s for about market value....

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    So...umm i was kinda bad...i left a round in one of my chambers...(had 4 guns on me) But i never pointed it at anyone and always treated it like it was loaded...When i went to show it to the police at check in i took it outta the holster, went to lock it back and she came out onto the table...Was a little embarrassed but the police officer thanked me politely for not pointing it at him and it made me feel better...+1 to the police this time!! Oh and a bought a XDSC 40...and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Top Bottom