I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Bacon ipsum dolor amet occaecat exercitation consectetur ribeye laboris tail boudin nostrud pariatur. Ground round ullamco minim, ham occaecat labore laboris strip steak pig proident ham hock ea. Kevin chicken non dolore consequat in consectetur meatloaf beef anim quis. Tenderloin irure strip steak dolor labore burgdoggen duis veniam. Ea andouille commodo non dolor, ribeye esse frankfurter aliquip chuck tongue pariatur proident dolore magna. Enim tenderloin do ipsum alcatra beef, culpa tri-tip magna.

Consectetur dolor shoulder kevin ea pork chop. Kevin commodo ham tempor prosciutto. Hamburger laboris elit commodo turkey. Magna culpa nulla, aliquip andouille pancetta landjaeger ribeye. Jerky ut culpa nostrud jowl capicola non turkey. Esse sunt pariatur alcatra. Elit meatloaf excepteur bresaola irure dolor.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bacon ipsum dolor amet occaecat exercitation consectetur ribeye laboris tail boudin nostrud pariatur. Ground round ullamco minim, ham occaecat labore laboris strip steak pig proident ham hock ea. Kevin chicken non dolore consequat in consectetur meatloaf beef anim quis. Tenderloin irure strip steak dolor labore burgdoggen duis veniam. Ea andouille commodo non dolor, ribeye esse frankfurter aliquip chuck tongue pariatur proident dolore magna. Enim tenderloin do ipsum alcatra beef, culpa tri-tip magna.

Consectetur dolor shoulder kevin ea pork chop. Kevin commodo ham tempor prosciutto. Hamburger laboris elit commodo turkey. Magna culpa nulla, aliquip andouille pancetta landjaeger ribeye. Jerky ut culpa nostrud jowl capicola non turkey. Esse sunt pariatur alcatra. Elit meatloaf excepteur bresaola irure dolor.

Reported

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So is
    that.

One
    ________________column
    _________________________________responses
    _______________________________________________________aren't
    __________________________________________________________________________any
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________better.

Not long after I first became a Mod I had a newb that tried that..

That's a
    great price!

Where did you
    get the work done?

I own 2 Glocks,
    a 19 and a 17

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Amen

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Sometimes I think about creating a shill account just to start the 50 post fun all over again.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The first one is the most part I am not going on with you to be a little more about it was the ammo you rifle and the release itself needed a bit of build up and the release itself needed a bit of build up and the release itself needed a bit of build up and the release of a new one is for the rep.

Glad you are looking for a friend of the case for the first time I had to have a removable wand and hose to the range today since the.

And..... I have a very good condition with the light is a great choice to make a cake and eat it is a lot of parkarizing in them and maybe a little bit more time on my computer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe we need to institute word courts to circumvent the scofflaws....

Ooh. Ooh. Can I be judge? I've always wanted to overrule T.Lex.

Is that even possible? I sense infinite recursion. Can you report someone to yourself?

Dealt with.

Wait. What just happened here.

Does this pass? Technically, it's meaningful.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent consequat pharetra risus, et fermentum erat egestas nec. Maecenas a elementum mi. Maecenas non velit et risus tempus ornare. Fusce in vehicula justo. Nulla et lorem ac est commodo interdum vel sit amet ante. Proin gravida posuere odio non fermentum. Mauris in eleifend turpis. Phasellus a iaculis dui. Suspendisse cursus lorem vitae dapibus bibendum. Sed lorem est, hendrerit sit amet dapibus ac, placerat ut nulla. Fusce sit amet elementum lectus. Pellentesque pellentesque nisi eros, sed pellentesque lorem rutrum sed. Etiam maximus purus mi, non ultricies sapien laoreet vitae. Donec id est molestie, mollis massa at, pellentesque justo. Pellentesque posuere ipsum non tortor efficitur eleifend. Fusce quis leo condimentum, rhoncus est nec, fermentum orci.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Sometimes I think about creating a shill account just to start the 50 post fun all over again.

52f80ff1e4b0512c88e6d100-thomaster-1391992646066-banhammer.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And where is the satisfaction in pushing a little bitty button when you can swing that big ole hammer!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'd hammer in the morning....I'd hammer in the evening....I'd hammer all over this forum......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom