I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I kinda see why they have the rule, but at the same time if you create an account to purchase something and it slips through your fingers b/c you cant post or send a pm.... it is VERY frustrating.

I can understand your frustration, msalaz, but if you are only creating an account to purchase something, you are missing out on the best reasons for joining here. I've only been a member for about a month, though I did lurk for awhile.

The BEST thing about INGO isn't the classifieds, but the Community. Meeting others in Indiana from all different backgrounds, with all different experiences who are willing to share that experience.

From threads like "I got shot" to "Best bourbon under $50" there's nothing else quite like :ingo:

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    its really not that bad. i started an hour ago and just from search threads its hard to not reply and ask questions some of these guys seem incredibly knowledgeable. kinda stinks because theres a ton of stuff in the classifieds that id like and it seems like stuff doesnt last to long on her lol but you gotta pay your dues somehow

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    its really not that bad. i started an hour ago and just from search threads its hard to not reply and ask questions some of these guys seem incredibly knowledgeable. kinda stinks because theres a ton of stuff in the classifieds that id like and it seems like stuff doesnt last to long on her lol but you gotta pay your dues somehow

Guns are made all the time.
    There will always be another deal.
    Shouldn't be too hard for you, you already have 8 posts.

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    thats exactly what i meant. ive been using info from this forum and looking at picture threads for years so i owe all of you guys that have been here awhile anyway. but the guns are made everyday and theres always some new deal is exactly what my ole lady says everytime i talk bout spending money haha

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    thats exactly what i meant. ive been using info from this forum and looking at picture threads for years so i owe all of you guys that have been here awhile anyway. but the guns are made everyday and theres always some new deal is exactly what my ole lady says everytime i talk bout spending money haha

:yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Guns are made all the time.
    There will always be another deal.
    Shouldn't be too hard for you, you already have 8 posts.

As true as that is, sometimes timing matters. Like when you have the bug for a Delta Elite, and you find out you just missed a deal in the classifieds, and then you buy something else that you wanted but not quite as much as the Delta Elite. But now that you've scratched an itch, you're not even looking for another deal on what you really wanted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As true as that is, sometimes timing matters. Like when you have the bug for a Delta Elite, and you find out you just missed a deal in the classifieds, and then you buy something else that you wanted but not quite as much as the Delta Elite. But now that you've scratched an itch, you're not even looking for another deal on what you really wanted.

Or you do as mentioned, buy something else and another DE comes up.....now you have spent your stash.....:(

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or you do as mentioned, buy something else and another DE comes up.....now you have spent your stash.....:(

Um. well. ya. I did scratch another itch, but I'm not bothering to look for one because the gun fund, and spousal patience has been depleted.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So is
    that.

One
    ________________column
    _________________________________responses
    _______________________________________________________aren't
    __________________________________________________________________________any
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom