I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    I sure wish I could get my hammer back over on kygo. As the only mod I need one. Some how during the time the new owner took over here some changes happened that left me a little less able to deal with things over there, I can only delete threads and posts but cannot ban a spammer like I used to do frequently

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I sure wish I could get my hammer back over on kygo. As the only mod I need one. Some how during the time the new owner took over here some changes happened that left me a little less able to deal with things over there, I can only delete threads and posts but cannot ban a spammer like I used to do frequently

Did you guys get a new owner..???

Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    Everyone keeps talking about all of the great deals on here. I must be missing them, because I haven't seen anything great enough to part with my money. I can get most things for nearly the same price locally and it's new, not like new. There isn't either shipping or driving 4 hours to get it.
    Of course there's not the... I need to own at least one of everything... for me. I'm happy with what I have and don't see any point in getting something else.

All of that money I save not buying firearm related stuff, I just dump into my machine and tooling. It's much more satisfying and it pays for itself most of the time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

8dd7aa46d497c98a2bd21cfa44724aa6a34f19876a54028e94097424baa41f2c.jpg

favorite-the-big-lebowski-quotes-431932.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everyone keeps talking about all of the great deals on here. I must be missing them, because I haven't seen anything great enough to part with my money. I can get most things for nearly the same price locally and it's new, not like new. There isn't either shipping or driving 4 hours to get it.
    Of course there's not the... I need to own at least one of everything... for me. I'm happy with what I have and don't see any point in getting something else.

All of that money I save not buying firearm related stuff, I just dump into my machine and tooling. It's much more satisfying and it pays for itself most of the time.

I only occasionally see something I would like to have.
    Does not mean I have to have it. And I seriously doubt I will be driving a 4 hour turn around for a gun anytime soon.
    I do notice a lot of overpriced pieces in the classifieds these days. When a piece sits in there for 30 bumps that is an indicator.
    No worries.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I only occasionally see something I would like to have.
    Does not mean I have to have it. And I seriously doubt I will be driving a 4 hour turn around for a gun anytime soon.
    I do notice a lot of overpriced pieces in the classifieds these days. When a piece sits in there for 30 bumps that is an indicator.
    No worries.
    If I bump it just one more time it will sell.......

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    As true as that is, sometimes timing matters. Like when you have the bug for a Delta Elite, and you find out you just missed a deal in the classifieds, and then you buy something else that you wanted but not quite as much as the Delta Elite. But now that you've scratched an itch, you're not even looking for another deal on what you really wanted.

I also believe the city bus rule... Wait long enough and another one will come along... Usually...

Only exception is when something pops up unexpectedly... Had a Sig 220 Sport opportunity present itself one day. Could not pass. Could not wait, it was in my hand and there was a guy in line waiting to see it. She is safe now. :):

Last edited:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    So this is where everyone from the runner thread went
    VERY disappointed in seeing the other thread gone. :( It was just like any other tool (including firearms), useful when used properly. There's a metric crap ton of new members so far this year and tax time is not quite here yet. I can see lots of duplicate reports for runners in the future. With the runner thread, when someone reported and posted a runner then I'd usually watch but wouldn't report it since it was most likely already done. Now we have no idea. I'm betting this will lead to lots more reports for the same thing, it people even bother anymore.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    VERY disappointed in seeing the other thread gone. :( It was just like any other tool (including firearms), useful when used properly. There's a metric crap ton of new members so far this year and tax time is not quite here yet. I can see lots of duplicate reports for runners in the future. With the runner thread, when someone reported and posted a runner then I'd usually watch but wouldn't report it since it was most likely already done. Now we have no idea. I'm betting this will lead to lots more reports for the same thing, it people even bother anymore.
    Well, it was kinda getting silly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom