• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Did it right, or wrong? (This should be interesting)

• Total voters

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Not "my" way of handling it, but just that it happened, please read the ENTIRE thread before talking. It will make the world a much better place

So you are informing us of your method of handling the situation and me that I should understand your behavior in this discussion?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...please read the ENTIRE thread before talking. It will make the world a much better place

I have read the thread from your first typed letter, every day it was typed. Why would you assume I have not? Also, why would you make such a disparaging remark to me?

BTW - My comments are on pages 3, 4 and five.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    After this post i will no longer reply to your posts. I am not dealing with another person wanting to argue about everything. :blahblah::lala::postwhore: Have a wonderful day!

I have read the thread from your first typed letter, every day it was typed. Why would you assume I have not? Also, why would you make such a disparaging remark to me?

BTW - My comments are on pages 3 and four.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    After this post i will no longer reply to your posts. I am not dealing with another person wanting to argue about everything. :blahblah::lala::postwhore: Have a wonderful day!

At what point did I argue with you? I just asked questions, did I not? Apparently questions you choose not to answer?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Try running that drill, but instead of having a third party call go, wait to go for your gun until you can see the other guy start drawing or until you see the gun. Let me know how it goes.

Once again, this is a reason that at times I hate this forum. People have too much time to analyze what you say and twist it around to try to prove their point.

Listen, it has been proven over and over and over and over and over..................do I need to go on? and over and.............

That MOST criminals are not as trianed as you nor your buddy nor me and mine, for that matter.

I am not going to second guess the OP, he is alive and no one got hurt. Simply speaking is theory here, nothing more and since neither you nor I were there, that is all you or I can do. Shoot your poppers, they don't shoot back.

And, just for a talking point, if it does come time to use your gun, are you still going to be able to do it should you wait and get hurt?

Tell you what, try that drill next time you and your buddy go to the range. Use a dummy gun though, I'd hate for anyone to get shot, but have him try to slap you in the face as if in a confrontation and you try to draw the gun and vice versa.

Let me know how that all works out................................ :rolleyes:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

Just an FYI, out of ALL these posters, Bwframe is the one you should be listening to the most. He's a training junkie. And he doesn't criticize, he teaches.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Ayoob is the same knucklehead that speaks about the whole handloads for defense arguement. He perpetuates myth............sponsors it.....................might just have started it.............................

jb, tune that out! ;)

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hick, you did not answer my question.
    I asked what YOU learned from the so called " fof" training that YOU took! Not what Dr. Stick man said in a video! By the way, I quit watching your irrelevant videos as soon as the second guy started talking about homosexual activity! Thanks, but I, and no one else here I assume, appreciate that kind of language on INGO!!!
    So if you care to answer the question, I will check back, as I am seriously interested.
    Show me where you learned that I am not legally allowed to draw or fire my weapon when threatened and/or assaulted!
    And I'm still curious as to the number of punches one must take before using reasonable force to stop the assault!
    You're the one that brought it up, so please tell us!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Mods-PLEASE Close this thread.

The name Ayoob makes me think terrorist, therefor i will listen to nothing he has to say; if he wants people (Americans) to listen, HAVE AN AMERICAN NAME!!!!!! :n00b:

For ME, this started out as an information thread.

After 40 pages/close to 400 post, IMO it has gone in the "Tank"

The above post from the OP shows His grasp on Hand gun Defense information.

There has been a lot of GREAT information bestowed here, but, to ME, it seems like most of the credible information has dried up??

IMO, the OP, in His 21 year old "Learning Curve", toward His Criminal Justice Degree, should do a little more research on M. Ayoob....Mods-THANKS in advance..Bill.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I'm not saying the Ayoob, dosn't know what he is talking about, i'm just saying that if i could pick a trainer with an american name over him i would.

P.s. No one asked for your opinion, not to be rude

For ME, this started out as an information thread.

After 40 pages/close to 400 post, IMO it has gone in the "Tank"

The above post from the OP shows His grasp on Hand gun Defense information.

There has been a lot of GREAT information bestowed here, but, to ME, it seems like most of the credible information has dried up??

IMO, the OP, in His 21 year old "Learning Curve", toward His Criminal Justice Degree, should do a little more research on M. Ayoob....Mods-THANKS in advance..Bill.

Top Bottom