• How much do you drink a week?

• Total voters

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    my choice is easy today: None. Wasn't always so. I found out late in life I'm allergic to alcohol.

I spent way too much of my life maintaining some blood in my alcohol system :(

So... Now:
    One Day at a Time.
    Let Go and Let Glock. :):

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I'll have a couple a week during nice weather when I can sit outside and enjoy a beer, or one (1) w/ dinner from time to time.

I am a beer and drink snob, so no American swill unless it is from a microbrewery.

Right now I am enjoying my first taste of "Delirium Tremens" a mild tasting Belgian Ale that is 17 proof. Normally I have found "La Fin du Mond (The End of the World)" ale to be up there with Chimay, but thought I would try the DT tonight.

On other occasions an excellent single malt scotch, such as Cardhu or Glenmorange. If you must submit your body to alcohol, submit it to the best!

Regards,

Doug

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Gonna have to go with 0. Never liked beer, but good ole Jack was my buddy in my earlier years. Polish off a 5th and then hit the Hot Damn. Went 13 years dry then picked up a bottle of Captain. I remembered why I don't start drinking. Can't stop. But Captain and Coke is great:40oz:

I know it sounds weird but try Captain and Root Beer, mmmmmmm, nom, nom, nom!!:rockwoot:The two flavors REALLY compliment each other!!

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    I usually bring 3 to work, one with breakfast, one at lunch and one between lunch and time to go home. Then I have 1 when I get home, 1 with dinner, and anywhere between 1 and 3 between dinner and going to bed depending on what time we eat dinner, so max would be 8 per day, roughly the same schedule on the weekends, unless it is hot or I mow the grass, so maybe 10 a day on the weekends. That's 60 a week or just about 2 1/2 cases per week. I've never really counted before.

Those diet coke people probably love seeing me come in to the store!

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My consumption is all over the map.

I can go certain months of the year without a single beer but I can not go to a few particular restaurants without a pitcher of Michelob Amber Bock. :D

My consumption also goes up during football season and also a few weeks in summer when I have time off from work to tinker around the yard.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    2-6 a week. Maybe a bit more when I brew as I taste-test periodically to note the effect of time in new batches.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Since I have "grown up" after leaving college I drink alot less, will always have a few beers after work or something, very rarely go crazy anymore. Not worth it, you look like an a$$ most of the time anyway.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I'm surprised to see None is in the most popular answer. I selected none because I usually only drink at race time when some friends come from out of town for the race. I will have a beer or a whiskey at a BBQ or gathering that is special. That brings the total average to less than 12 pack a year. Drinking and driving is out.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont drink and dont smoke either.
    Can I get a high five Doc? :D

Im far from the American cliché of the Frenchman.
    I dont drink wine or champagne, I dont smoke cigarettes and dont even have a moustache.
    I do own a beret and eat bread though.

ts_cliche_frenchman.jpg

Top Bottom