• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    OK, Jetgirl....you've got me laughing out loud. I'll answer those in one post, thereby proving that I'm interested only in quality posts.

My gun store is Bass and Bucks. Glenn and Sheila are great in all respects.
    I own handguns, rifles, and shotguns, like 'em all, each to its own purpose.
    Open carry or concealed--it depends on the size of the gun. I can't conceal a 12-gauge very well, for example. (Dodged that one)
    We don't have a Gander Mountain. Haven't missed it because we have Bass and Bucks. If you haven't been there, come over sometime.

Thanks, Jetgirl. This makes 26.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    OK, Jetgirl....you've got me laughing out loud. I'll answer those in one post, thereby proving that I'm interested only in quality posts.

I own handguns, rifles, and shotguns, like 'em all, each to its own purpose.
    Open carry or concealed--it depends on the size of the gun. I can't conceal a 12-gauge very well, for example. (Dodged that one)
    We don't have a Gander Mountain. Haven't missed it because we have Bass and Bucks. If you haven't been there, come over sometime.

Thanks, Jetgirl. This makes 26.
    You have something to learn about postwhoring. You got one post out of 4 questions from Jetgirl. You should have quoted each question individually and gotten 4 posts out of it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If you haven't been there, come over sometime.
    You know...I've never been there but I hear a LOT of good things about it.
    There are a few regular customers where I work who also frequent B&B...I don't get to Wabash much, but next time I do I'm definitely going to try and get there during open hours!

Open carry or concealed--it depends on the size of the gun. I can't conceal a 12-gauge very well, for example.
    Well, then you're doing it Яong!
    See? Boot Carry!! Barely noticeable!

BootCarry_zpsf77b7adc.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well I tried to stick up for him, but that last post proved me wrong. Seems he is just here for the classifieds. Let the dog pile continue.

Yeah, you did. He really didn't help himself out, by stating that's he's only here to buy guns. Welp, he apparently doesn't want them that bad if he doesn't want to be a site supporter, nor come up with 50 posts.
    Meh, no sympathy, we probably won't hear from him again until he finds something else he wants....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    When he wrote that I don't think he fully understood the reason for the 50 post rule. Now that he does and he realizes why people get up in arms, some a bit over the top, I hope he stays and becomes a participating member of the community.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    50 is nothing when there are thousands of threads to consider replying to. $15 isn't anything either to become a sight supporter and get your user name in BOLD (ooohhh-aaahhh!) along with a custom moniker below your user name (sweeeet!).

There's always going to be another deal. Regarding the 50 post hazing comments...it's been like that for some time. It's an old issue that keeps coming up over and over with newer users that don't understand the reasoning. After the Sandy Hook event when people were buying and flipping for profit, it became evident when people joined just to sell their over priced wares.

Here's a website that one of the members of INGO created that you might find useful.
    Search For and Find Guns for Sale Online - GunWatcher.com

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    You have something to learn about postwhoring. You got one post out of 4 questions from Jetgirl. You should have quoted each question individually and gotten 4 posts out of it.

I'd have to ask my wife before attempting anything like postwhoring. She might not understand...

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    However, I only did it that way to appear to be making a "quality" post. In the future, I'll take better advantage of those opportunities. It occurs to me that JetGirl was doing me a favor and I'm afraid I appeared ungrateful. Sorry.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Thanks, Sarge. I did hear about the flipping following Sandy Hook, something else I hadn't considered. Even at my age, it's still possible to learn.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    A fellow had a S & W Bodyguard to trade for a Makarov. I've got a Makarov and would rather have the Bodyguard as a carry gun, so I wanted to try a swap.

Top Bottom