• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    i kinda know your feeling. im new but i joined to buy not to sell and i didnt wanna post 50 random post to shoot up my count. but these guys are hilarious to bull**** with and are actually really helpful. plus i didnt know there were alot of events near my area that i can attend this year. +1 INGO!!!

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Thanks to all of you who talked me through this. If it's possible to be a 5-year newbie, then I guess I am one. And it's true that I had an unfortunate first impression. It's equally true that I didn't understand the reasoning behind the policies. My dad always told me I had a short fuse (genetically inherited, he said), and it showed up early in this thread. If I was too direct, or even rude, I do apologize. Your patience and courtesy--rather than flames--are an obvious asset to this group. I'm grateful.

I did'n neither, at 1st......but......I do now, an' this's 1 reason......

Gun buy turns into armed robbery, victim shot in leg - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

inter-action......and stay'n the course.....ya kind'a get a feel of who yer deal'n with,an' at's a +, IMO.....:yesway:

S'posedly.....an' I got no reason to b'lieve the dude would lie about it, much less post a warning on'a site.....same thing happen'd to chic in Scottsburg.....couple'a wks ago.....she met a A/List seller......he point'd the gun at her and said..."I'll take yer $$, but ya ain't get'n the gun...YOU decide..."

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Thanks, Harleyrider. I read...and believe. Always better to know who you're dealing with.

:yesway:.....I think so......I breeze/cruise thru A/list.....but got'a tell ya......can almost smell'em.......the bad 1's....
    I've had no problem meet'n ANYbody from here,FTF, by my lonesome....and I've had few good deals with members in here....:yesway:

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Thanks to all of you who talked me through this. If it's possible to be a 5-year newbie, then I guess I am one. And it's true that I had an unfortunate first impression. It's equally true that I didn't understand the reasoning behind the policies. My dad always told me I had a short fuse (genetically inherited, he said), and it showed up early in this thread. If I was too direct, or even rude, I do apologize. Your patience and courtesy--rather than flames--are an obvious asset to this group. I'm grateful.

You got lucky.

At first I thought

Then I was like

But it wasn't, so

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013

I can understand apologizing for being short fused, I went a little too far, I felt later, one time in a thread here on a member. I still feel bad for it because he's not a bad guy, and I wasn't patient enough to have seen that when I went too far. Also being on INGO has actually helped me be a little more patient and understanding with things/ideas I probably wouldn't have been before. IDK, I guess I'm just saying I kind of understand where you are coming from, and respect you standing your ground and deciding to stay with us.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana

Glad you stuck it out and didn't bail.:ingo: FWIW I don't think you were ever rude or even too direct. It's a discussion forum and you discussed and shared your opinion. Now I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the sort of guns you like, or don't and all that hardware aspect kind of talk.

Top Bottom