• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    A fellow had a S & W Bodyguard to trade for a Makarov. I've got a Makarov and would rather have the Bodyguard as a carry gun, so I wanted to try a swap.
    Sounds like the ad was written just for you.
    What's the location? If it brings you to this corner of the 'verse, stop by and say howdy.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    $15 isn't anything either to become a sight supporter and get your user name in BOLD (ooohhh-aaahhh!) along with a custom moniker below your user name (sweeeet!).

You make it sound soooo delightful. How does one become a site supporter? I understand about the $15, just don't know who to send it to.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    $15 isn't anything either to become a sight supporter and get your user name in BOLD (ooohhh-aaahhh!) along with a custom moniker below your user name (sweeeet!).

You make it sound soooo delightful. How does one become a site supporter? I understand about the $15, just don't know who to send it to.
    Meh. 17 more posts and you don't need it.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana

I think the option is located in your EDIT PROFILE or USERCP.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm putting it on the record that I think all of Steve's posts should be counted as quality. He's been cool about the razzing on here.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I'll pick up Steve's rope and pull it a little bit ...

So, Steve, welcome to the posting side of INGO. It's sure to toughen you up, break you down, or bore you to tears. Often all in the same thread. :D

When I found INGO, I didn't even know that there WAS a classified section. I was on a quest for knowledge, not guns. After reading the FAQ thoroughly (seemed silly to me that there was so much emphasis on the FAQs until I read the classifieds restrictions), I was prepared to bide my time and just chime in here and there until my 50 posts had accumulated.

However, maybe it's because I'm a business owner myself, but I am aware that these sites cost money to run. Once I had perused enough threads and gleaned a boatload of knowledge about stuff I was interested in, I gladly donated the $15 to pay my share. I figure that I gained at least twice that in information over a couple of days, so I was happy to do it.

It didn't take me very long for my post count to hit 50 because I was so full of legitimate questions that the good folks here took the time to answer. Not sure how many of my noob questions were considered unworthy, because I wasn't really paying attention to the count. I'd paid my money, so it really didn't matter.

Anyway, welcome to the club. I think you'd be a fine addition to most conversations of substance that pop up every once in awhile on INGO. :laugh:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Haha! I just saw that I passed 1K posts and missed it. I had planned to make a "woo-HOO" announcement and have a giveaway to some lucky INGOer of a brand-new USMC Colt .45 and a year's supply of ammo! But alas, the moment came and went unnoticed. Sorry about that.

I promise to pay more attention when I hit 10K. :rockwoot:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I have 540+ quality-less posts. :) I felt like getting my first 50 took forever, then I became a site supporter which I shoulda just done right off the bat. The join date is a dead give away someone is legit. There arent that many persistent trolls.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    A fellow had a S & W Bodyguard to trade for a Makarov. I've got a Makarov and would rather have the Bodyguard as a carry gun, so I wanted to try a swap.
    What did you think about the Mak? I had one for a while. tyhought it was a little snappy. Does your LGS carry 9x18 or do you get yours online?

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    :cool: Touche'. BTW Bass and Bucks is a pretty good shop. You should stop by and check it out.
    Forgot to mention...a while back when ammo prices went sky-high, Glenn held the line on his prices. When I asked him why, he didn't pat himself ont he back. Instead, he said, "I want my neighbors to be armed." That kind of attitude produces the kind of customer loyalty that keeps guys like me going back to his shop. If you're ever in the Wabash area, stop in and meet the folks there. Bet you don't leave empty-handed.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    What did you think about the Mak? I had one for a while. tyhought it was a little snappy. Does your LGS carry 9x18 or do you get yours online?

Yeah, mine isn't heaven to shoot. One reason I'd like to trade it to someone who will appreciate it. I buy nearly all my ammo from Bass and Bucks these days, mostly for the reason given above. They do stock 9X18 Makarov, by the way.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom