OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Bee sting or something maybe? Poor pup. :(
    Vet told me the last time (it was worse, then) there's no way to treat properly, because we can't always determine the cause of the inflammation.
    Just have to watch them and as long there is no interference with breathing, he should be fine.
    If breathing becomes a struggle they can give him a shot of Benadryl or some emergency asthma relief type drug.

Online resources pretty much echo all this, with a lot of fluff added.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Vet told me the last time (it was worse, then) there's no way to treat properly, because we can't always determine what caused the inflammation.
    Just have to watch them and as long there is no interference with breathing, he should be fine.
    If breathing becomes a struggle they can give him a shot of Benadryl or some emergency asthma relief type drug.

Online resources pretty much echo all this, with a lot of fluff added.
    We used to take Benadryl with us camping in case the critters ever got into anything, but I don't think we ever had to use it.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I guess I should get out and pick up the dog poop today in anticipation of the rain. Usually do it once a week when I mow, and it's been a couple weeks. Probably plenty of it out there.
    Great fun isn't it?
    Our 2, 70 & 45 lbs....who spend the day in an enclosed area away from the house, still manage to drop bombs 1st thing in the AM and last time in the evening just outside the house!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. I'm not used to working Fridays and this getting up early five days in a row is a struggle. Did I mention one of our front desk girls (age 39) is pregnant....and wants 3 months off when she delivers in March. Just shoot me now....ugh.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Great fun isn't it?
    Our 2, 70 & 45 lbs....who spend the day in an enclosed area away from the house, still manage to drop bombs 1st thing in the AM and last time in the evening just outside the house!
    Our previous dogs seemed to have a particular area of the yard that they would do their business in, but Ruthie likes to "spread the love". :n00b:

Top Bottom