• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    that's fine, we're all entitled to our opinions, even doctors :):

general comments: old women don't drink enough. Hillary is old. She either completely passed out at the van or did close enough to count. When you need a CT scan to diagnose pneumonia instead of X-ray I doubt the pneumonia explained the passing out. If the pneumonia did explain it, how the heck did she have a miraculous recovery in 3h at Chelsea's apartment?

levaquin is a bad choice for an old person on Coumadin.

do I have to see her in person to have these opinions? No.

Doc... I hurt my back lifting too much weight.... Should I keep lifting the heavy weight? Thanks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And be a "no-show" at campaign events or the 9/11 memorial ceremonies??

Yeah, absolutely no way those absences wouldn't be spun out on Breitabart or Hannity as failures or disrespecting 3K dead...

Damned if she did, damned if she didn't.

Since you like equivalencies, that play is in the the Democrat playbook too.

Nevertheless, she could have made it more difficult for them to spin it that way though. If she'd have been up front from the start, and said, hey, I'm having some health issues, I have pneumonia and my doctor told me to rest. Her Hillies would have understood. The press would have praised have had her back.

People respond to people's mistakes better when they're up front about them. The problem is, Hillary is always looking to spin the least harmful thing at the time. And then these things cascade such that all the lies she's progressively told to cover the last one topple in on her. It happened with the emails. It happened here.

Yes, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. but that is politics. It's not like she and the press don't do it to the GOP. And also, yes, she's damned either way, but not equally so. In the case of the emails and this, there were less damning, more honest paths she could have taken. The only reason she's not trouncing the only person to have a worse likeability rating in the history of keeping track is because her lies were exposed.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    With what we have seen, isn't there a good chance she will have another "medical event" in public before November?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With what we have seen, isn't there a good chance she will have another "medical event" in public before November?

They'll be trying like hell to make sure they don't get caught next time. They're running out of lies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    CquWThxXgAAmiZI.jpg

04FUNDRAISERS1-master768.jpg

Curb-Sider_-minivan-Model.jpg

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Whew I think the scare is over.
    She climbed the stairs fine and even kinda turned and waved. Then went back and talked to the press they asked some tough questions something about tv shows. She answered without coughing I think we are good now.

Until time for the debate. Then sudden remission and it would be heartless to force her to debate while ill. She is going to milk this thing for the next two months.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They'll be trying like hell to make sure they don't get caught next time. They're running out of lies.
    You bet. They probably about **** when video of this last seizure turned up.

Top Bottom