• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Did you not also see her Secret Service detail rush in front of her? I suspect she was rightly focused on a potential threat in the crowd.

GWB has the same "stare" in the infamous Iraqi shoe-throwing incident.

Yeah I don't think I'd read too much into the "keep talking" thing. Something is going on in front of her... her people are handling it... and they just tell her to continue her speech and ignore it.

There are some legit health issues to look at with her... and then there are things that are a bit embellished.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    She wasn't smart enough to stay home and lighten her schedule.

And be a "no-show" at campaign events or the 9/11 memorial ceremonies??

Yeah, absolutely no way those absences wouldn't be spun out on Breitabart or Hannity as failures or disrespecting 3K dead...

Damned if she did, damned if she didn't.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    This appears to be a good analysis by a doctor about Hillary's 9/11 incident that covers observable facts and discounts political spin.

O RLY???

HoosierDoc, Dusty88 and any other medical types: does this analysis appear correct? The only flaw I saw was that he left out one way to lose water leading to dehydration- urination.

I think it's generally "bad form" for a physician to comment about a person's health without actually seeing that patient in a professional capacity.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

Yeah, absolutely no way those absences wouldn't be spun out on Breitabart or Hannity as failures or disrespecting 3K dead...

Some of us would respect the common sense of staying home for a couple of days when you get sick.

And it was no coincidence that it worked out badly, getting caught on camera saved from a faceplant by several people.

She has become unconscious before when ill. this isn't a one-off or a solved problem.

People who become unconscious without warning can't drive trucks legally, fly airplanes legally, and shouldn't be president of the US.

There are some disabilities compatible with this office. Blindness might be one. Repeated, unplanned unconsciousness is not. Whether this is due to a chronic illness or an inability to know when to slow down is not my concern. It's not acceptable disability for the commander in chief of a nation like this. There are better options amongst 300 million people.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    O RLY???

I think it's generally "bad form" for a physician to comment about a person's health without actually seeing that patient in a professional capacity.

I'm a veterinarian not a physician (which makes me statistically a little bit smarter ;) ) but he just asked us to explain how or if she might have become dehydrated. I did my best to answer that.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    When they challenge her to take on Gary Johnson in a bike race, then they can call it sexist.

Asking her to walk up the stairs and stay conscious is a pretty low bar for the job she is applying for.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

that's fine, we're all entitled to our opinions, even doctors :):

general comments: old women don't drink enough. Hillary is old. She either completely passed out at the van or did close enough to count. When you need a CT scan to diagnose pneumonia instead of X-ray I doubt the pneumonia explained the passing out. If the pneumonia did explain it, how the heck did she have a miraculous recovery in 3h at Chelsea's apartment?

levaquin is a bad choice for an old person on Coumadin.

do I have to see her in person to have these opinions? No.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some of us would respect the common sense of staying home for a couple of days when you get sick.

And it was no coincidence that it worked out badly, getting caught on camera saved from a faceplant by several people.

She has become unconscious before when ill. this isn't a one-off or a solved problem.

People who become unconscious without warning can't drive trucks legally, fly airplanes legally, and shouldn't be president of the US.

There are some disabilities compatible with this office. Blindness might be one. Repeated, unplanned unconsciousness is not. Whether this is due to a chronic illness or an inability to know when to slow down is not my concern. It's not acceptable disability for the commander in chief of a nation like this. There are better options amongst 300 million people.

Gee, I wonder if this is why she hasnt driven a car since 1996? Many assumed it was because she was rich and could afford a driver. I think given everything we are seeing now Richness had nothing to do with it. Richness only makes it possible for her to have a driver and not be a problem financially.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Gee, I wonder if this is why she hasnt driven a car since 1996? Many assumed it was because she was rich and could afford a driver. I think given everything we are seeing now Richness had nothing to do with it. Richness only makes it possible for her to have a driver and not be a problem financially.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

What is the secret service detail like for a first lady? Does Laura Bush drive?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Actually, it is trivially easy. Simply announce that she wasn't feeling well and send Keane to attend in her place. It happens all the time. It would even have the advantage of being true for a change.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Whew I think the scare is over.
    She climbed the stairs fine and even kinda turned and waved. Then went back and talked to the press they asked some tough questions something about tv shows. She answered without coughing I think we are good now.

Top Bottom