• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I send home pneumonia patients nearly every day I work. Of course once they pass out in the shade I'll realize they should be in the hospital. I've honestly never considered sending them to someone's apartment. Perhaps we could save a lot of $$$ in healthcare if Hillary shares her secret?!

FWIW I had pneumonia two months ago and went into afib. I went home :):

Ya, but what if the apartment has a whole medical wing?

SS was heading to the hospital and an "aid" told them to take her to chelsea's apartment........

NY Post: Hillary Aide Ordered Secret Service to Divert From Hospital

You chaps are clearly not prioritizing like Hillary does...:rolleyes:

The medical requirements clearly fall below the secrecy requirements!

The hospital doesn't have a soundproofed Faraday Cage like Chelsea's apartment does. Sheesh...:n00b:

Health over secrecy??? What ARE you thinking...?:stickpoke:

Doug :@ya:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Hillary isn't sick. She just needs to cough up that Huma Hairball and she will be fine. That sucker is reported to be as big as two SOS pads and more abrasive.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Actually, it is trivially easy. Simply announce that she wasn't feeling well and send Keane to attend in her place. It happens all the time. It would even have the advantage of being true for a change.

ZOMG!!!! KILLARY A NO-SHOW! IS SHE DYING? IS SHE DEAD AND USING A DOUBLE?

Yeah, absolutely no way this issue could not be spun by the GOP...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I like how the media tries to turn the focus from HRC health issues to Trump's health. I'm not a big Rush follower, I sometimes peruse the website and he had a pretty good comeback for the media's shift to Trump's health. The following are a couple of paragraphs quoted from yesterday's program transcripts and he nailed the media spot on.

[FONT=&amp]What's the big story today in the Drive-By Media? The big story today is the health of Donald Trump and his appearance on The Dr. Oz Show. Has Trump collapsed? Has Trump had to suspend campaigning? Has Trump disappeared for days at a time? Have doctors diagnosed Trump with any disease whatsoever that would explain erratic physical behavior? Does he have to have people hold on to him and help him get up flights of stairs? [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Does he need a Secret Service agent or doctor rubbing his back, telling him, "Just keep talking, everything's fine, we're gonna get through it"? Does he need that like she does? Does he have a health care worker on standby taking his pulse simply walking down the sidewalk? Is Donald Trump chronically dehydrated? Have we heard stories about how Donald Trump hates water, doesn't like to drink water, has to have water forced in him?[/FONT]

More Misdirection on Hillary's Health - The Rush Limbaugh Show

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    A 9/11 service that is in some part due to blame on her husband Bill's terms as President when he twice called off the military from taking out Osama Bin Laden because Bill was undecided if Osama was really a "threat".

"Philip D. Zelikow, the executive director of the 9/11 report, actually identifies nine key moments in Clinton’s presidency when a different decision might have led to bin Laden’s death. “On every one of these nine choices there are people who believe the President could have made a different choice,” Zelikow said. “And, in each case, there are people who believe the President made the right call.

"It is worth recalling that when the first operation was discussed — in May 1998 — bin Laden actually had not even been indicted yet. That did not happen until a month later. (It was a sealed indictment and not made public until November, 1998.) Clinton initially only approved a plan to capture bin Laden, and even when he amended that to allowing bin Laden’s death, his intentions were not broadly understood by the CIA." [Emphasis mine]

"Three of the rejected operations involved intelligence on bin Laden’s location and might have led to his death; a fourth was only intended to capture him and bring him to the United States for trial. In at least one instance, intelligence later indicates bin Laden had already left the targeted location. In a fifth case, Clinton did order a strike against targets — but bin Laden apparently was missed by a few hours."

Hindsight is 20/20.

Did we have an AUMF in place? When you say, "A few years later Osama orchestrates the 9/11 attacks.", who was President then? Did GWB not have the same info Bill had? Finally, we couldn't use a Predator; they weren't operational with armed with Hellfire missiles until after 9/11.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    If she was president, forcing SS to break protocol and ditch the police defies the whole reason we provide protection for the president and pay for SS to have protocols.

You do know that Secret Service protection is provided at the will of the protectee, don't you? If offered, a person can turn it down. She's not President....yet.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    So, an apartment cannot be a "home"? My apt is my home.

:n00b: Wow, way to take things out of context. Hoosierdoc is a doctor and sent people home after being examined in a medical setting. He didn't tell them not to go home if they live in an apartment.

It's really rather insulting to think that anyone takes comments like these seriously at this point.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is Fallon starting his Clinton interview today.

CsgwDOkXYAAkohD.jpg:large

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So, an apartment cannot be a "home"? My apt is my home.

i'll believe that when I see a pic of your hat hanging there.

also, please remove your blinders and look for context. I'm supporting the concept of not admitting people with pneumonia to the hospital. I was actually supporting the queen's position, but please, continue being argumentative with those who occasionally support what you are saying.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    i'll believe that when I see a pic of your hat hanging there.

also, please remove your blinders and look for context. I'm supporting the concept of not admitting people with pneumonia to the hospital. I was actually supporting the queen's position, but please, continue being argumentative with those who occasionally support what you are saying.

Seems that Dave just can not help himself sometimes.
    Other times yeah.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom