• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You bet. They probably about **** when video of this last seizure turned up.

I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall. Oh the panic and oh **** moment of having all the previous two weeks lies unravel before their eyes.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    They'll be trying like hell to make sure they don't get caught next time. They're running out of lies.

She's already had a couple other "episodes". The video of her being interviewed and she has like a mini seizure (or she needed an exorcism), the stumbling up the stairs video, there was instance down here a month ago when she was in Cincinnati visiting Mayor Cranley for a fundraiser and he had to be dragged up the stairs because she got all wobbily legged and started to fall. The press is finally taking notice probably because it was at the 9/11 ceremony. And here's some potential irony that I am sure the liberals would argue with me on: what if her medical episode at the 9/11 service is her ultimate downfall of her campaign? A 9/11 service that is in some part due to blame on her husband Bill's terms as President when he twice called off the military from taking out Osama Bin Laden because Bill was undecided if Osama was really a "threat". A few years later Osama orchestrates the 9/11 attacks. 15 years later she gets sick and caught in lies at the 9/11 memorial service and the election turns to a Trump victory. A circle of Karma?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She's already had a couple other "episodes". The video of her being interviewed and she has like a mini seizure (or she needed an exorcism), the stumbling up the stairs video, there was instance down here a month ago when she was in Cincinnati visiting Mayor Cranley for a fundraiser and he had to be dragged up the stairs because she got all wobbily legged and started to fall. The press is finally taking notice probably because it was at the 9/11 ceremony. And here's some potential irony that I am sure the liberals would argue with me on: what if her medical episode at the 9/11 service is her ultimate downfall of her campaign? A 9/11 service that is in some part due to blame on her husband Bill's terms as President when he twice called off the military from taking out Osama Bin Laden because Bill was undecided if Osama was really a "threat". A few years later Osama orchestrates the 9/11 attacks. 15 years later she gets sick and caught in lies at the 9/11 memorial service and the election turns to a Trump victory. A circle of Karma?

John Lennon had a nice little tune about this.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    That's going on the idea that ANY of this stuff is to be believed. The information is put out by one sole doctor that we know nothing about other than she is employed by the Clintons (maybe the Clinton Foundation?)

I think it's questionable whether she really even has pneumonia. Or that's just the most applicable cover story.
    I don't believe it. All the people I've ever know that had pneumonia were hospitalized. If you knew you had pneumonia, would you go to your daughters home "to rest" or would you go to a hospital?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I send home pneumonia patients nearly every day I work. Of course once they pass out in the shade I'll realize they should be in the hospital. I've honestly never considered sending them to someone's apartment. Perhaps we could save a lot of $$$ in healthcare if Hillary shares her secret?!

FWIW I had pneumonia two months ago and went into afib. I went home :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I send home pneumonia patients nearly every day I work. Of course once they pass out in the shade I'll realize they should be in the hospital. I've honestly never considered sending them to someone's apartment. Perhaps we could save a lot of $$$ in healthcare if Hillary shares her secret?!

FWIW I had pneumonia two months ago and went into afib. I went home :):

Ya, but what if the apartment has a whole medical wing?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Then I'd like to see the health department inspection records

This is Hillary we're talking about. There are no rules for her. She can make you stop breathing if you look at her funny. She can do public business on private equipment. She can sell US government access to foreign leaders. Why couldn't she have her own unregulated medical facility in her daughter's NY apartment?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is Hillary we're talking about. There are no rules for her. She can make you stop breathing if you look at her funny. She can do public business on private equipment. She can sell US government access to foreign leaders. Why couldn't she have her own unregulated medical facility in her daughter's NY apartment?

Come on Mr. Obvious.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    SS was heading to the hospital and an "aid" told them to take her to chelsea's apartment........

NY Post: Hillary Aide Ordered Secret Service to Divert From Hospital

Bad choice on a multitude of levels. If she was president, forcing SS to break protocol and ditch the police defies the whole reason we provide protection for the president and pay for SS to have protocols.

It was also politically risky, and worked against them. It increased the level of deception. Had the video not been taken, then it may have worked out better for her politically.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bad choice on a multitude of levels. If she was president, forcing SS to break protocol and ditch the police defies the whole reason we provide protection for the president and pay for SS to have protocols.

It was also politically risky, and worked against them. It increased the level of deception. Had the video not been taken, then it may have worked out better for her politically.

Yep, who is calling the shots with the S.S.? They answer to huma apparently?
    BUT just like overclassification of U.S. intel....... I guess the over active protection of S.S. protocols can be ignored.
    It's not like we've ever had a President attacked or killed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Optically, it makes it look like they were trying to hide the Truth. Much harder to control who knows what if she gets treated at a hospital.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Didn't bush and condeleeza go for a drive one day without SS protection?

Yep, who is calling the shots with the S.S.? They answer to huma apparently?
    BUT just like overclassification of U.S. intel....... I guess the over active protection of S.S. protocols can be ignored.
    It's not like we've ever had a President attacked or killed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom