Ripley County

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Note many are Jewish.
    I've meet some of these Jews here in the US that want to see Israel fall.
    I'm not kidding they hate the nation of Israel.

But I'm sure some "conservative" *cough*neo-liberal*cough* commentator will be along to tell us that those people are "antisemitic" too.

It reminds me of some of the issues I deal with where the LGBT crowd thinks they speak for me, and takes up the banner that I'm somehow self hating for opposing ridiculous nonsense.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I'll put this here since some American politicians are considering bringing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians here.
    People need to know Hamas has trained children as young as 10 years old to kill the Jews and infidels. Hamas took their innocents, and made them murderers.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I'll put this here since some American politicians are considering bringing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians here.
    People need to know Hamas has trained children as young as 10 years old to kill the Jews and infidels. Hamas took their innocents, and made them murderers.

That won't make a difference, we've seen videos for years demonstrating terrorists just walk across the border. In fact that was how James O'Keefe got his big start, dressing up like Bin Laden and walking across the border. (At least I think he was the one that did that, open to corrections)

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The problem with neo-liberal ideology like that is that you need an economy and standard of living baseline to keep looting the public for foreign expenditure like that.
    It’s not the foreign aid nor the department of defense that’s screwing up the economy and looting the public.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Joe is consistent in hating armed citizens and (gasp!) militias. Would be nice if he were this proactive about cutting off support for the bad guys as well.

It'd be nice to at least see consistency with that, thus halting all arms to ukraine as well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Joe is consistent in hating armed citizens and (gasp!) militias. Would be nice if he were this proactive about cutting off support for the bad guys as well.

There is a big difference between Israel citizens and Americans.
    Israelis who are able body all go through mandatory military duty.
    They are all trained unlike the US where at most 3% of the popular has served.
    So handing a rifle to a Israeli is like handing a rifle to a national guardsmen.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There is a big difference between Israel citizens and Americans.
    Israelis who are able body all go through mandatory military duty.
    They are all trained unlike the US where at most 3% of the popular has served.
    So handing a rifle to a Israeli is like handing a rifle to a national guardsmen.

Woah there Diane Feinstein.

You should also realize in most countries with conscripting, the training is NOTHING like what we give to our troops. The vastness between a conscript and a professional soldier is enough to make the difference you're referring to practically irrelevant.

Not to mention it's relatively easy and common to dodge service in Israel.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Woah there Diane Feinstein.

You should also realize in most countries with conscripting, the training is NOTHING like what we give to our troops. The vastness between a conscript and a professional soldier is enough to make the difference you're referring to practically irrelevant.

Not to mention it's relatively easy and common to dodge service in Israel.
    Obviously you don't know the training they get. It's basically the same as our basic training then on to AIT. They then serve anywhere from 18 months, and some make a career out of it.
    Many Israeli Special Forces started as conscripts.

They aren't Russians or some 3rd world country.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Must listen to:

URL unfurl="true"]https://x.com/sebgorka/status/1718995157511520293?s=57&t=F-z3d3A6i9tDTLiCyJKiYQ[/URL]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom