• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Regardless, she’s obviously not “American”.

She didn’t have a clue. I don’t think she’s just being a closet white supremacist. I think she just doesn’t know. Her answer is exactly how people answer when they don’t know. We don’t even need yo get into her citizenship eligibility. That alone should be enough to disqualify her. Blackrock gonna drop her like a used rubber.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Of course only you can determine how you did.

Not mine. Clinton was better.
    Interesting how it ALWAYS goes against Trump. Even without considering the obstacles Trump averaged a respectable 2.5% until they added a data point that one required a different source hence the disclaimer they added. “The 2020 estimate comes from the Federal Reserve”.

Then no accounting for the pandemic response…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Regardless, she’s obviously not “American”.

She didn’t have a clue. I don’t think she’s just being a closet white supremacist. I think she just doesn’t know. Her answer is exactly how people answer when they don’t know. We don’t even need yo get into her citizenship eligibility. That alone should be enough to disqualify her. Blackrock gonna drop her like a used rubber.

Vivek had the best result to this question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    SCOTUS needs to settle this one way or the other, just define “natural born citizen” and get it done.
    Really I think that should fall on congress but I don’t trust them not to **** it up. Democrats would call it anyone who steps foot in the US, legally or not. And Republicans would go along with it so they can hire cheap labor to clean their pools, tend their landscaping, and nanny their kids.

Plus, how is Rashida Talib gonna be POTUS?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Really I think that should fall on congress but I don’t trust them not to **** it up. Democrats would call it anyone who steps foot in the US, legally or not. And Republicans would go along with it so they can hire cheap labor to clean their pools, tend their landscaping, and nanny their kids.

Plus, how is Rashida Talib gonna be POTUS?
    That is not congress responsibility. Constitutionally it is SCOTUS to define what the founders meant. Why did you suggest congress?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is not congress responsibility. Constitutionally it is SCOTUS to define what the founders meant. Why did you suggest congress?

The founders left it vague. Who the **** knows what they meant. There is a process by which Congress can change the constitution to spell it out in plainer terms.. But as I said it’s filled with risk.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The founders left it vague. Who the **** knows what they meant. There is a process by which Congress can change the constitution to spell it out in plainer terms.. But as I said it’s filled with risk.
    Are you vaguely referring to the amendment process? Or something else?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you vaguely referring to the amendment process? Or something else?
    I hope this doesn’t become one of those long side topics. It was mostly to set up the congress sux and Talib as President joke.

I’m serious that I’d rather have congress do this though. Right the amendment, get the votes, put it to the states, and get it ratified. I’m trying to head off you saying I’m saying something I didn’t say. Congress has the power to change naturalization laws. Since the constitution explicitly has the requirement of “naturally born citizen” for potus/vpotus I don’t really know how much congress could reword it to clarify through just legislation.

But anyway “change the constitution” is not at all vague.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    She also said that New Hampshirite need to “correct” Iowa, insinuating she will lose Iowa and NH must win for her.

She is way too cozy with WEF, she was named as a “Young Global Leader” by the World Economic Forum in 2011. Must have been a very good student to get that award four years after her first visit…

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    She also said that New Hampshirite need to “correct” Iowa, insinuating she will lose Iowa and NH must win for her.

She is way too cozy with WEF, she was named as a “Young Global Leader” by the World Economic Forum in 2011. Must have been a very good student to get that award four years after her first visit…
    Trump should move away from Haley for a VP consideration when he wins the nomination.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    SCOTUS needs to settle this one way or the other, just define “natural born citizen” and get it done.
    As regards to Nikki Haley's situation, the Supreme Court decided the issue in 1898. One would think some preeminent something would do a little research and figure it out. Oh wait...he has a position he wants to advocate and isn't objective? SHOCKING.

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 704, 18 S. Ct. 456, 478, 42 L. Ed. 890 (1898)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As regards to Nikki Haley's situation, the Supreme Court decided the issue in 1898. One would think some preeminent something would do a little research and figure it out. Oh wait...he has a position he wants to advocate and isn't objective? SHOCKING.

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 704, 18 S. Ct. 456, 478, 42 L. Ed. 890 (1898)
    Not something I have studied but those bringing this up do note a difference from Wong.

The discussion, Ingrassia notes, diverges from the precedent of Wong Kim Ark, where the Supreme Court addressed birthright citizenship but did not conflate this with the specific breed of natural-born citizenship needed for presidential eligibility.”

Top Bottom