DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So she wants to maintain status quo?

“Look, I think President Trump was the right president at the right time. I agree with a lot of his policies. But rightly or wrongly, chaos follows him. And you all know I’m right. Chaos follows him,” she concluded. “We can’t be a country in disarray and the world on fire and go through four more years of chaos. We won’t survive it. You don’t fix Democrat chaos with Republican chaos.”

Uh, Nikki, who caused the chaos? It sure wasn't Trump. It was the Dems 100%.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Look, I think President Trump was the right president at the right time. I agree with a lot of his policies. But rightly or wrongly, chaos follows him. And you all know I’m right. Chaos follows him,” she concluded. “We can’t be a country in disarray and the world on fire and go through four more years of chaos. We won’t survive it. You don’t fix Democrat chaos with Republican chaos.”

Uh, Nikki, who caused the chaos? It sure wasn't Trump. It was the Dems 100%.
    I am voting for chaos! The chaos of Trump going after the institutions that went after him, FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc. Nikki will not rock any boats, no chaos, because she will go along and get along with the establishment…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    While I would vote for a woman for President if she had the correct policy ideas, there's always been something about Haley that I've never trusted.
    Through the years, my BS meter has been mostly accurate.

Bragging about being supported by blackrock and vanguard should be a red flag, especially when combined with running on the DNC platform, but people are dumb and tend to support candidates based on sex organs.

At least she makes one thing easy, being able to figure out who is politically illiterate and not worth talking to.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Republicans need to change the ability to change parties the day of the caucuses.

I want to keep Trump out of the office at all costs,” McGee said, sitting next to his daughter ahead of Haley’s campaign event on Saturday. “I think Haley is probably the most centrist of any candidate, even Biden. But, she’ll be the first Republican I have ever voted for.”

Reactions: KG1

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Republicans need to change the ability to change parties the day of the caucuses.

I want to keep Trump out of the office at all costs,” McGee said, sitting next to his daughter ahead of Haley’s campaign event on Saturday. “I think Haley is probably the most centrist of any candidate, even Biden. But, she’ll be the first Republican I have ever voted for.”
    Yeah, the purpose of primaries/caucuses is for political parties to select their candidates to run in the general election. Crossing over just to spoil a candidate they don't like isn't a voice of the party, and doesn't need to be heard. Their opportunity to voice their displeasure of Trump is in the general election should he be nominated.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How many might remember 'Operation Chaos" A "Commander" Rush Limbaugh campaign to disrupt the Democrat primary in the 2008 race. His was a little different. He wanted to bloody both HRC and Obama in their primary race to weaken whoever won for the general election.

During a 2008 presidential race in which Limbaugh has assumed a new title, "commander," as he heads a drive dubbed "Operation Chaos," a gleeful and, he argues, increasingly successful effort to wreak havoc with the Democratic primary system and its candidates, Clinton and Illinois Sen. Barack Obama.

Limbaugh's effort, which began early this year, is a call to arms urging conservatives and Republican voters to re-register as Democrats - and create chaos in that party's presidential nomination process by casting a vote.

"The endgame is to see that neither of these candidates can win by virtue of the primaries," Limbaugh told The Chronicle last week. "One or the other will win only when the superdelegates decide who they want. And whoever the supers choose will infuriate the loser's supporters. More chaos."

By the time the Democratic Party convention in Denver rolls around in August, he said, both Obama and Clinton "will be so bloodied and brought down to earth that neither can win in the general."

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah, the purpose of primaries/caucuses is for political parties to select their candidates to run in the general election. Crossing over just to spoil a candidate they don't like isn't a voice of the party, and doesn't need to be heard. Their opportunity to voice their displeasure of Trump is in the general election should he be nominated.
    Hmm.

You are ancient in your wisdom!

The reality is the purpose of primaries/caucuses and general elections is to make sure the candidate you want holds the office you want them to in the end.

The political threads here and everywhere prove that out. In it to win it. Everything is fair game as long as WE win. If they do it, we do it because winning at all costs is the true criteria of success.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's so funny watching democrats praise never ending bombing of brown people. They're making the 2002-2004 republicans look like nobel peace prize winners.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hmm.

You are ancient in your wisdom!

The reality is the purpose of primaries/caucuses and general elections is to make sure the candidate you want holds the office you want them to in the end.

The political threads here and everywhere prove that out. In it to win it. Everything is fair game as long as WE win. If they do it, we do it because winning at all costs is the true criteria of success.
    Kind of like a schism in a church, yes? Each tribe believes they know what God wants and will destroy the church if necessary in order to save it

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Kind of like a schism in a church, yes? Each tribe believes they know what God wants and will destroy the church if necessary in order to save it
    Maybe 500 years ago. In the post modern era not so much.

Nowadays people treat their political team with the such fervor that their religion, If they have one, takes a back seat.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0