• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    She's actually from Wheatfield. Must be even worse up there, lol.

Sorry I hadn't updated for a few days, was busy getting the car finished for a race event I went to last weekend. And for another I'm going to this weekend.

I'm breaking up with her tomorrow before she heads north to her parents for a dentist appt. That way she can bring back their van and I won't have to help her drive stuff up there. :):

So far all of my friends/family that I've talked to agree with me and support my decision. My gut feeling was just too strong on this one to let it keep going. I just had to wait till after Mothers day cause my mom had invited her and her mom to my church's Mothers day banquet last Sat. so I could go racing and not have to take her with me. Gotta love my mom!! :D:rockwoot:

Now I just gotta do it when I get home from work in the morning.

My old stomping grounds...

Just in case you got stupid again and haven't gotten rid of her, here is a little too personal information..

Go back 10 years........

Met an extremely attractive girl (at a bar, first mistake) and we started dating, she moved in 1 month later. She was also unemployed at the time (Strike 1)and was doing it to help her out she didn't get along with her parents (Strike 2).

She was always on the computer while I was at work and the history settings were changed so that no history was saved (Strike 3), but I was young dumb and full of *** so it never set off any alarms.

She caused problems between me and my family, all of my family(Strike 4) but go back to the previous sentence YDFOC. Even with all my suspicions I was "IN LOVE" actually when I think back it was "IN LUST".

Go forward 1 year.....

We had major problems!!! I was unhappy (VERY) started drinking heavily (VERY) was very short with everybody, started losing friends, never talked with my family.

I decided it was time for her to go as she was the major cause..

She was very smart she must have known I was way past my limit, 2 days before my end it date she tells me "I'm Late".

What, HOLY CRAP?!?!

OK so now I was going to be a daddy.:rockwoot:

14 months later I decided she still needed to go things just still were'nt right. My little brother came to me and suggested a paternity test, I at first flipped out and told him to GTFO. Later as I thought more and more about it I decided it was a good idea. The fact that I was getting a lot of this same advice from multipul sources (People I drank with, especially the ones that knew her).

We split up, had to wait a couple months to go for the test, so in the meantime I am supporting her and the child, money, diapers, formula, clothes you know being the responsible adult. This was the one and only time I sold off my gun collection!!!

We still spent time together so I could see the kid. I was attached to her and the kid. VERY attached!!

Test results come back...

Possibility of paternity 0.0001%!!!!!

I lost it!!

I hit rock bottom.. Did things I am not proud of, drank myself into oblivion.

I was there for about 2 years, even a brush with death didn't stop me.

The passing of my Grandmother kind of brought me back to reality and what is important in life.

Been back on the straight and narrow for about 7 years now and now I can look back and see all I had lost or tried to lose back then.

Please take the advice of some of us who have been there done that and save yourself from the learning experience.

It still hurts I still remember [strike]my child's[/strike] the kids birthday. Hurts even more since I just relived it all... Please don't let this be wasted on deaf ears...

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Been back on the straight and narrow for about 7 years now and now I can look back and see all I had lost or tried to lose back then.

Please take the advice of some of us who have been there done that and save yourself from the learning experience.

It still hurts I still remember [strike]my child's[/strike] the kids birthday. Hurts even more since I just relived it all... Please don't let this be wasted on deaf ears...

Man... I'm sorry bro. That had to be hell. Glad you pulled through.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Did ya brake it off HFB? The deleted calls should of been a dead giveaway from the get go! Been there done that, learned the hard way. Bring your ass up to Ft Wayne and we can to to the country bar and flirt with the women that wish they could be as cool as country girls are! :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm breaking up with her tomorrow

rig-question-mark.gif

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    To all who have repped me or sent a PM Thank You but I posted that for HFB's benefit not for the attention. I figured if somebody could learn from my mistakes I would get some Karma points..

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    More often than not anyone that is "gonna" do something they don't.

Either they are too attached,invested or whipped.

Been there done that, burned the t-shirt.

Goodluck farmboy!

Personally anyone that claims they are "hot" has an overinflated sense of self. Lol.

:geyhi:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    They're still having makeup/breakup sex.

Or he's sitting in jail.

That was my thought as well. That or the hospital. :): Either way I hope he torn it up before turning it loose. Either that or dropped her off in BFE in some other state... :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Has he even been online since posting that? :dunno:
    Maybe he's not in jail. Maybe he's in a shallow.... Never mind.
    How long before there's an INGO search party assembled?

Top Bottom