• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    HFB....I feel for ya dude, I really do...I can't say I've been in a situation like your's cause I haven't. I had a pretty decent marriage as far as the trust issue goes. All I can say is that life is tooooo short to spend it with someone you can't trust. You should be free to find that someone for you, where ever she is. When you find her, you'll have it made. Just my opinion

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    HotFarmBoy...you don't really even have to ask, now do you?
    You already know the answer deep down. You're looking for validation from INGO peeps to do what you're already thinking.

You don't need that.
    Shakespeare said it best in Hamlet; "To thine own self be true."

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Dude, no one can be this clueless. SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU.

Read those bold parts a few times; let them soak in.

How many guys has she been with to where she wouldn't remember going out with a guy 90 days ago?
    :n00b:

THIS. It's pretty obvious. Good luck HFB.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You already know the answer deep down. You're looking for validation from INGO peeps to do what you're already thinking.

You don't need that.

I' see your Shakespeare and raise you, Tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all!!! but I don't know who said it!! :D

Anyway HFB1 like has been stated you know what needs to happen cut your losses and look for the one that wouldn't break your heart!! or lose your trust!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

You don't need that.

I believe the most appropriate phrase is actually "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    And, HFB, trust me, don't let your temper get the best of you.

Keep your head about you - it's hard to suddenly have to drop someone from your life in whom you have placed so much energy, time, emotion, affection, money, just to see them hit the drain, but you can do much better than this slattern, man. The fact that INGO has some of the most diverse opinions to be found and EVERYONE is saying the same thing, all in agreement, should tell you that the news you don't want to be true definitely is.

So... let's find you a better specimen and get back on the road.

:yesway: "Aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!" - Arthur Fonzarelli

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Housewives of SomeplaceElse, maybe.

Because "Housewives of INGO" would sound like this:

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!
    *woooot!*

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!
    *yeeeehaw!*...

etc.

LOL, or as my wife has said the only sound would be screaming as she used a dull rusty knife on....well you know.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dang man. I'd have kicked her to the curb the first week of sneaking, deleting, and creating new accounts. Seriously, Joe is right. She's cheating on you. Been with enough cheaters to know. I'd kick her ass to the curb first thing tomorrow. Be polite about it though.

Personally, I'd tell her, I'm sorry, I can't trust you anymore, things have changed and we both know this isn't going to work out. Maybe when you grow up and want a REAL relationship we'll talk about it. Until then I think we need to go our separate ways, be friends, and find what we both want from life.

But that's just me.

8 years ago I'd just tell her to GTFO and GTH. :):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Dang man. I'd have kicked her to the curb the first week of sneaking, deleting, and creating new accounts. Seriously, Joe is right. She's cheating on you. Been with enough cheaters to know. I'd kick her ass to the curb first thing tomorrow. Be polite about it though.

Personally, I'd tell her, I'm sorry, I can't trust you anymore, things have changed and we both know this isn't going to work out. Maybe when you grow up and want a REAL relationship we'll talk about it. Until then I think we need to go our separate ways, be friends, and find what we both want from life.

But that's just me.

8 years ago I'd just tell her to GTFO and GTH. :):

Anymore??? They've been dating for 4 months and it sounds like he's never really trusted her or had any reason to, for that matter.

We aren't talking about a long term relationship here...We're talking about FOUR MONTHS!

HFB, I have probably come across as an a-hole, but you seem like a really good dude and I'm just trying to break it down for you before you get too invested in this girl and things get way worse(ie harder for you to break up with her down the road because you've grown more attacked to her).

I understand that you haven't dated many girls, so you probably feel compelled to cling to the one that is around, but this chick is cancer; immature...cancer.

The

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Anymore??? They've been dating for 4 months and it sounds like he's never really trusted her or had any reason to, for that matter.

We aren't talking about a long term relationship here...We're talking about FOUR MONTHS!

You got a point. Before my wife, four months WAS long term for me! :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom