• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can't look at his screen name and not :laugh:

I can't bash him to bad, when I was young I was with a chick that I knew cheated on me at least once........ tried to convince me to have a kid... got into verbal fights with my parents, told them she was going to take me from them........ I doubt she was on birth control even though she said she was (shot). After we broke up I found out that like everything she ever told me was a lie.......... for some reason I just could not let her go....:xmad::noway:... and she stalked me for a while.....

Man... I know that situation. One of my Ex's was kinda like that. She was banging my best friend behind my back and me behind his back. Now, my friend couldn't have kids as his stuff was crushed by a bull. I saw the medical reports. He's not even shooting blanks! :): So when she ended up prego I flipped. I couldn't let her go either. Then she went off drinking and smoking pot like crazy and had a miscarriage about 3 months in. :xmad: I couldn't stop her. It was all for the better though. I wouldn't have the two beautiful kids and wonderful family I have now. :thumbsup:

Always look at the positive. Everything happens for a reason, no matter how :poop:y the situation.

If that was him...and not her. :n00b:

probably the police looking for clues.

These were my first two thoughts, but then I thought again and realized he's probably been outta town and, reading this thread, he's been laughing so hard he can't respond yet! :laugh:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Man... I know that situation. One of my Ex's was kinda like that. She was banging my best friend behind my back and me behind his back. Now, my friend couldn't have kids as his stuff was crushed by a bull. I saw the medical reports. He's not even shooting blanks! :):

So he had the hot dog minus the topings?:laugh:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Nah, women mess with your head. My younger brother was involved with a much older woman. He was 19, she was 32. Whole family told him she was trouble. Nope, we were wrong according to him. He moved in with her. Later bought a house for the 2 of them. She also had 2 kids, the oldest was over half his age. She used him to get credit cards. Make a long story short, he's living with mom and dad again. Found someone his own age, might be proposing soon. He's all out of bankrupty too. Credit is still crap. But he's moved on and smarter now.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    full_of_win.jpg

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    I'm sorry gang but INGO is the last place I would air that kind of dirty laundry.lol

This is a rough crowd for the shallow end of the pond.:n00b:

Farmboy is probably too busy having makeup sex or he eloped to vegas.:rolleyes:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Me too.

I sure do wish he'd answer my above question about soliciting our advice, only to do the opposite of what 100% of the contributors to this thread advised.:dunno:
    I'm sure he is overwhelmed by the attention this thread received.
    He must really like her to put up with that much drama.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Bottom line is that he needs to man up and at least tell us if he's with the her.

I think we know the answer to that, though.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Sorry I hadn't answered this one yet. Been pretty busy. Between the full time job, working on cars, the farm, and trying to get ready for the fireworks store. I've been swamped horribly. But that's changing now. I've got a laptop and will have to use it for business so I'll be back on more often now. Plus when I'd get up in the evening my mom was always over here hogging the computer. Now won't have that prob.

At the moment yes I'm with her. But not for long.... Only reason I am still with her is after some talks with both my mom and her parents. They seem to think that her ADD and huge lack of common sense made her not realize it was him. Only for that reason did I agree to give it a bit more time to see if things worked. But I'm sorry I still don't trust her or believe it. And with a couple of the more recent probs we've had I can't take it no more. I'm done trying to work things out. She did find a job, and this Tues she'll be heading up to her parents for a few days to try to sell some stuff to people she knows for this job. Before she leaves I'm going to have her pack as much as she can fit in her car of her stuff and take it with her. And get the rest in another trip. The getting her stuff out of here was another thing slowing me down. I didn't want to use my time and gas money to help haul stuff up there when I was the one who hauled it down. But either way I will try to be as easy on her as I can.

I know I said I was going to break up with her earlier. I don't know why I had changed my mind. But this time I'm going through with it. I'll even see if I can get pics of my closet with a before pic and an after pic for proof.

Top Bottom