• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    He is still dating her.........he quit posting as much when he hooked up with her.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    He is still dating her.........he quit posting as much when he hooked up with her.

633708327637856610-WhippedNeutered.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    HOTFARMBOY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU MAN!!!??????!!!!!????!!!

Seriously, anyone on here know him personally? Maybe you could put foot to butt and get him back in here?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Has he even been online since posting that? :dunno:
    Maybe he's not in jail. Maybe he's in a shallow.... Never mind.
    How long before there's an INGO search party assembled?

Nope, he hasn't been online since his last update 5 days ago.

If he's still dating her, that's his decision to make; albeit a VERY poor one...But I'm not quit sure why he solicited opinions from us if he had already made up his mind?:dunno:

It's not like it stirred up a huge debate with half of us saying RUN and the other half saying STAY...It's been a fairly one-sided thread; and by "one-side" I mean completely 100%.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It's starting to look like his girlfriend got on INGO, read our opinions and banned him.:):
    Maybe! I guess the computer thing could have gone both ways:
    I just happened to check that, she left her FB logged on when I just got home, lol.

I also wondered if anybody really died?
    The friend of hers that was supposedly in the hospital, she told me died. But we never went to see her, and she hasn't said anything about going to any funeral or anything. So that makes me reallly wonder.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Maybe! I guess the computer thing could have gone both ways:

This whole situation is just weird...Kara is logged into Facebook 24/7 since she never turns her computer off and I've never once even thought about getting on there and snooping around.:n00b:

I also wondered if anybody really died?[

I'm really curious about this myself. If she would stoop that low as to lie about one of her friends dying, what else is she capable of?:nuts:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I used to snoop on my wife, but we had some issues before we got married. Then again, we had two kids together and were together 5 years before we got married too... :dunno: We got our newly wed arguing done long before we got married. :): The other day she was talking to some guy she used to date and the first question he asked was if the oldest was his and how much he missed her. First thing I told Natalie was "I trust you, but I don't trust him and he better keep his butt in Northern Indiana and away from my wife!" :): Yea, I can be jealous sometimes, but I actually take it as a compliment when someone stares at or hits on my wife. :D But yea, I quit checking up on my wife a long time ago. Now her on the other hand... she doesn't NEED to check up on me. :laugh: I SWEAR she has ESP of the strongest kind! She knows what I'm thinking before *I* do! :laugh:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'd say that all but confirms he changed his mind.

I can't look at his screen name and not :laugh:

I can't bash him to bad, when I was young I was with a chick that I knew cheated on me at least once........ tried to convince me to have a kid... got into verbal fights with my parents, told them she was going to take me from them........ I doubt she was on birth control even though she said she was (shot). After we broke up I found out that like everything she ever told me was a lie.......... for some reason I just could not let her go....:xmad::noway:... and she stalked me for a while.....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom